PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions Need help with

omegablade45
Dec 27, 2009, 07:24 PM
I'm having some issues with the skills and weapons. I got a higher level skill for the dual sabers but when I equip it, it still says level 2. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to fix this? Also when I try to learn the higher level skill it wont let me learn it.

My 2nd question has to do with the clothing in the stores. Is there a way to be able to wear the beast and newmans clothing? All I see next to each one of them is an X but I dont know what its telling me I need to wear them.

D14BL0
Dec 27, 2009, 07:46 PM
The answer to both questions is "You're doing something wrong". As far as what, exactly, I couldn't tell you without more information.

omegablade45
Dec 27, 2009, 07:53 PM
Well as far as the second one goes I think I figured it out.
But my first problem is the PA's. For example, my dual sabers has a level 2 skill on it. However, I cant learn a higher level version of it and equip that. It remains a level 2 skill. I want to know how to put a higher level PA on my wep

ashley50
Dec 27, 2009, 08:01 PM
some clothes are exclusive to certain races.

about skills...just use the Skills discs that you found? If you already have it learned you can't re-learn it unless you put it back into a disc.

omegablade45
Dec 27, 2009, 08:19 PM
Thats the thing, I dont know how to turn it back into a disc. I dont know which option it is. Plus, I've tried using the higher discs I've found but it wont let me use it for some reason D:

ashley50
Dec 27, 2009, 08:33 PM
I don't know what're you doing as what you're saying never happened to me.

omegablade45
Dec 27, 2009, 08:40 PM
Hmmm oh well. I think I've figured it out but if the problem persists I'll come back here.