PDA

View Full Version : Help with last two bosses in story

darkmega926
Dec 27, 2009, 10:04 PM
I need help with a different way of defeating the last two bosses on normal. I keep on running out of items to heal on second last boss.

alephzero7
Dec 28, 2009, 01:19 AM
1. Set your allies to safety first (or whatever it's called). Then Sarisa should heal you a good amount.
2. Make sure to max out on monomates, dimates, moon atomizers, and heal traps if you are an android. Try to only need to use heal traps to revive someone.
3. Get a good ranged weapon with a good dark percent. You can still use a melee weapon on the first phase of the first boss, but after that, it's a lot safer with a gun.

Rawr-kun
Dec 28, 2009, 12:00 PM
Gunblades are a good versatile option for the last two, you keep yourself fairly safe while still having melee options. You could also try a shield for when Mother Trinity rains lasers on you; as soon as the glow starts just hold L. Other than that, just stock up on potions and you should be fine.

Pavichokche
Dec 28, 2009, 12:24 PM
And if you ever do manage to beat Mother trinity and move on to dark falz, make sure to only be attacking it in the head. Although attacking its sides is very safe, the damage you deal to it from the front is about doubled !

kenaniah
Dec 28, 2009, 11:26 PM
yeah like fukhe last boss ......in the face

but i used a sabor and use my photon art the whole time

White_Chao1
Dec 29, 2009, 03:36 AM
I just got slaughtered by dark falz. Right now I am level 32, and am wondering what level would be best to take on falz (I am also on normal, in case that matters)?

lavisblade
Dec 29, 2009, 04:30 AM
I got to him around 40, but that's because I over level...always...he was no problem att all. My brother was around 35 when he got there and beat him also no problem...though he's a FOmar...I'm a HUnewm.

Anzo
Dec 29, 2009, 04:33 AM
Im an HUnewm and I beat him at lv 32. Just be sure to grind your weapon to its max