PDA

View Full Version : Item Ps0 glitch?

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Dec 28, 2009, 01:23 AM
The max capacity for PDs are 99. When I looked in the joint trunk is has 104. =@.@=

funnymatt
Dec 28, 2009, 01:26 AM
The max capacity in your inventory is 99, but in your trunk and joint trunk you can have more. I think it's 256 you can have in storage (just like how you can only have 3 scape dolls on you, but store many more in your trunk).

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Dec 28, 2009, 01:27 AM
Ah, Thought something odd happened. =^.^;=

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 28, 2009, 01:33 AM
The max capacity in your inventory is 99, but in your trunk and joint trunk you can have more. I think it's 256 you can have in storage (just like how you can only have 3 scape dolls on you, but store many more in your trunk).

Actually, I'm leaning towards 999, since I have over 404 Photon Drops in Storage right now.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Dec 28, 2009, 01:35 AM
Wow! I keep spending them. Say, does small scraps have a use, or they just to sell?

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 28, 2009, 01:38 AM
I haven't found a use for them, other than selling them. XD
If you're lucky enough, you'll find a shining scrap, which is worth 1000 Meseta.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Dec 28, 2009, 01:42 AM
Nice. Shame Mags can't eat them.

pso_crash
Dec 28, 2009, 02:36 AM
Nice. Shame Mags can't eat them.

I hadn't thought of that. that is a shame.

ironman24682
Dec 28, 2009, 03:27 AM
Wow...never thought of that. Still kinda odd though that they can eat gigantic buster swords but not a piece of metal the size of a nickel...

Vanzazikon
Dec 28, 2009, 11:15 AM
It probably tastes bad.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Dec 28, 2009, 12:33 PM
Mags cant taste. Else they won't eat some of the fluids. =~.^=

Pavichokche
Dec 28, 2009, 12:47 PM
The limit in the joint trunk IS 999. You also have 999 more in your trunk too ;)

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Dec 28, 2009, 01:04 PM
Now if you could keep more then three scapedolls on you... =>.<=

Pavichokche
Dec 28, 2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah, thats true. But you can keep as many as you want in the trunk, so that's good.

Also on the topic of increasing capacity, does anyone know the rule as to how casts increase their trap capacity? I noticed that my RAcaseal eventually had a heal and heat trap capacity of 8, rather than 5, but I had no clue how and why that happened. Any ideas?

ironman24682
Dec 28, 2009, 02:00 PM
Maybe it increases as you lvl? Kinda like in PSO.

Pavichokche
Dec 28, 2009, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I figured so too, but the strange thing is that only some of the traps' capacity increased, not all...

ironman24682
Dec 28, 2009, 02:15 PM
It was like that in PSO too, like how you would allways have more damage traps than say confuse or freeze. (If I am remembering correctly, been a while since I've played PSO)

pso_crash
Dec 28, 2009, 02:34 PM
Yeah, thats true. But you can keep as many as you want in the trunk, so that's good.

Also on the topic of increasing capacity, does anyone know the rule as to how casts increase their trap capacity? I noticed that my RAcaseal eventually had a heal and heat trap capacity of 8, rather than 5, but I had no clue how and why that happened. Any ideas?

You can hold more as you level up:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2596

If you look at the info in the upper right hand of the character guide, it shows you when it changes. The traps also gain in power probably at the same rate, but I'm not sure.

Pansoo
Dec 28, 2009, 10:21 PM
I have noticed a glich that happened to me i attaked uranny over and over and it should have died but alas it did not so i left XD. What about you notice any gliches? ^^;

Ryoki
Dec 29, 2009, 12:19 AM
In Paru, a green item box appeared, that was just sitting motionless, which was unable to picked up. Anyone else have this happen? The weirder thing is that it didn't come out of a chest. Was it a trap or something? or just a glitch?

EDIT: It came out of a container, nothing seemed be wrong with it other than the fact that i was unable to pick it up.

Jeefa
Dec 29, 2009, 12:25 AM
It happens alot to me on a certain room style in Paru, the one that looks kinda like the letter T

It's usually just there until you clear the enemies, then you can pick it up.. it's probably just a glitch

Ryoki
Dec 29, 2009, 12:30 AM
I didn't try clearing the enemies, i just piped and reset the room. Glad to see someone else had it.

Jeefa
Dec 29, 2009, 12:34 AM
yeah this glitch was on the forums before, as a side note to something else, but yeah it might happen again. happened to me three or four times already. it just kinda makes me laugh... but then i'm easily amused

CLARK
Dec 29, 2009, 12:38 AM
I had a glitch happen to me that wouldn't let me in a gate (this gate was the electronic forcefield kind that usually contains a couple of boxes to break open) after I hit a switch. I looked all over the room but there were only two switches and both were activated. I assume the glitch occured because Kai had shot the the other one.

Ryoki
Dec 29, 2009, 12:42 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173017

Glitch i found involving a green item boxes.

Para
Dec 29, 2009, 12:51 AM
I had it before too, just cleared the room of enemies and it was fixed afterwards... It happened in Paru for me too.

Allison_W
Dec 29, 2009, 01:03 AM
I've had it happen before. Seems like a glitch, yes, but thankfully a trivial one.

Para
Dec 29, 2009, 01:43 AM
I've had it happen before. Seems like a glitch, yes, but thankfully a trivial one.

It also happens to just boxes randomly lying around.

lavisblade
Dec 29, 2009, 02:43 AM
In Rioh, I found a green item box in the middle of the room as I walked in, though I was able to pick it up immediately (don't remember what it was though, I think something like a dimate). Nothing else weird has happened to me though...no strange glitches on mine...woot!

Pokerealm
Dec 29, 2009, 05:40 AM
Not really a glitch, but very annoying:

Sometimes when I'm doing Arca runs, I come across a room with 2 Arkzein, and 2 purple gates which only opens after clearing the room (round room, 1 gate on both sides). The problem is, if you get KOd, and don't have any Scape Dolls, you have to abort the run as you can't get back to the Arkzeins due to the purple gates.

The only way to still beat them is using guns from really far away, or use techs.
However, using guns takes a long time, and you have to evade the missles aswell.

Anyways, I just solve this by using the Gun Glitch, as I don't feel to quit a run just because of some stupid gates. Fighting a glitch with a glitch, seems fair to me.

I don't use the gun glitch otherwise, and I also don't like it. It just ruins the game.

Raxxon_Ironis
Dec 29, 2009, 07:23 AM

Yeah, I can only imagine the anger and heartbreak of a glitched red box.

Raxxon_Ironis
Dec 29, 2009, 07:41 AM
Anyone sort of alarmed by how many glitch reports have been coming in lately?

ZetsumeiSan
Dec 29, 2009, 09:28 AM
Anyone sort of alarmed by how many glitch reports have been coming in lately?

Not really. A lot of DS games have glitches. Metroid Prime Hunter had at least 3 glitches on every map.

Raxxon_Ironis
Dec 29, 2009, 09:39 AM
That's fair enough, this is just my first foray into DS games in a good long time, so my frame of reference is off.

Besides, it doesn't seem that any of them have been bad enough to adversely affect gameplay anyway.

Pansoo
Dec 29, 2009, 07:55 PM
lol lucky XD

Aroxys
Dec 29, 2009, 08:10 PM
Not really a glitch per-say, but one time I took a gamble with my FOmar while fighting Rayburn and threw my slicer at it while it was doing its little spinning flight attack and killed it as it passed. The result was that Reyburn stood on thin air and did its death animation at the exact level of the main plateau despite being well away from it.

marthxyz
Dec 29, 2009, 08:37 PM
when i froze a hildegao 1 sec. before it charged i went behind it and guess what?it did the moonwalk charge

cApNhOwDy
Dec 29, 2009, 11:07 PM
In Paru, a green item box appeared, that was just sitting motionless, which was unable to picked up. Anyone else have this happen? The weirder thing is that it didn't come out of a chest. Was it a trap or something? or just a glitch?

EDIT: It came out of a container, nothing seemed be wrong with it other than the fact that i was unable to pick it up.

That happened to me, I was unable to pick it up until after I had cleared out all of the monsters. Turned out to be a Dimate for me.

Ryoki
Dec 31, 2009, 09:15 PM
I recently got one where i could see through the floor briefly with a weird wavery effect, but it only seemed to happen when there is tons of action onscreen. Anyone else have this happen to them?
NOTE: It happens a lot around Arkzein's, specificially around any "smoke" effects... I really don't want to remake my character, i hope it's nothing serious....

Ryoki
Dec 31, 2009, 11:23 PM
this is a weird one, and it's happened twice to me. The first time it happened, was in the valley, but i'm not sure what started it exactly.... However, i know what caused it the second time, it appears to be Arkzeins. Their smoke can screw up on me, leaving a weird wavery effect/making the floor where the smoke was or around invisible. This usually happens when there is a lot of action near them.

Anyone else have this happen? I really don't want to be the only one with this issue D:. It doesn't effect gameplay, but it's simply weird and stands out when it happens.

Macman
Dec 31, 2009, 11:28 PM
Sometimes when they fire their machineguns, you see a small blot of some weird glitch in the smoke.

Ryoki
Dec 31, 2009, 11:33 PM
I've gotten a relatively large blotch, or a thin line, occasionally. It's only happened ONE time outside of the Plant, but that was one time, and likely a fluke.

Simply a strange glitch.

I think a Helion cause it to happen in the valley, but i had all my team set to all-out attack on him, it might have just overloaded the game, I'unno.

Pavichokche
Jan 1, 2010, 12:16 AM
Yeah, the game's sweet graphics have some glitches every once in a while :)

I've had other glitches online, like this one time when all enemies seemed to disappear (in the arca plant) but they were actually there, since the drop box had not shown yet and I could see my partner fighting them and taking damage XD

Happens

Ryoki
Jan 2, 2010, 10:20 PM
It's still happening, with many things with a fog effect, like zonde...it usually only happens when reve's on my team though. Should i be worried? it's like a horizontal portion of the floor/smoke just cuts out

EDIT: My map does it too, sorta. sometimes when i enter a new area a little small portion of the map in the corner has a graphical error.

King_Yoshi42
Jan 3, 2010, 04:17 AM
Yeah, I actually notice that alot. I thought it might be my DS, but it seems it was just the game.

I can confirm that the Hellions DO cause a graphics glitch like the one you described when they make smoke. Also, my minimap will occasionally have the glitchy line for a split second every so often, especially when entering rooms.

mid Knight
Jan 3, 2010, 05:09 AM
Yup that happen to me as well during alot of hostiles and actions going on in the room. It happen in the eternal tower as well.

zeital
Jan 10, 2010, 06:43 PM
i was doing a wetlands run the other day and i saw when the octo was about to eat another player (like he does), that person opened up the menu b4 getting nom'ed on and had taken no damage when spat bk out, is that anoother glitch like the Dark Falz one? if so i'm curious if there is any other notable game glitchs??

scampy
Jan 10, 2010, 07:55 PM
I came across a pretty important glitch that I feel I should share. One time when I was climbing up the eternal tower, one of the mothers did not appear as I entered the room. This was pretty high up as well (floor 80 I believe), and after about five minutes wondering around the room aimlessly I was on the verge of quitting my tower run. Luckily, the mother appeared *just* as I was about to turn off my DS, although I am not really sure what I did to trigger her appearance.

So the moral of the story is, wait patiently if a mother doesn't appear for you. :P

Pokerealm
Jan 11, 2010, 08:12 AM
zeital: Interesting. I might do some tests on this.

scampy: Yeah, it's a known "glitch". Nobody knows for sure what triggers it to appear.
It seems like walking back and forth a few times helps for me, though it only happened 3-4 times.

pso_crash
Jan 11, 2010, 12:51 PM
I came across a pretty important glitch that I feel I should share. One time when I was climbing up the eternal tower, one of the mothers did not appear as I entered the room. This was pretty high up as well (floor 80 I believe), and after about five minutes wondering around the room aimlessly I was on the verge of quitting my tower run. Luckily, the mother appeared *just* as I was about to turn off my DS, although I am not really sure what I did to trigger her appearance.

So the moral of the story is, wait patiently if a mother doesn't appear for you. :P

That happened to me too, on the 100 floor. I didn't know what happened and I shut off my DS.

Cruciarius
Jan 11, 2010, 05:20 PM
I'm in a Free Play game (though the person who joined me left half way through) in Paru.

I just cleared a room and their were 3 crates in a corner. Opened 1, got a mag. 2nd gave me some random weapon. The 3rd crate... I had to hit twice, to open, but it left me nothing.

ARChan
Jan 11, 2010, 05:23 PM
I'm in a Free Play game (though the person who joined me left half way through) in Paru.

I just cleared a room and their were 3 crates in a corner. Opened 1, got a mag. 2nd gave me some random weapon. The 3rd crate... I had to hit twice, to open, but it left me nothing.

Ah, the lag box glitch. That means someone has a slow connection somewhere. that happens really often. As for the box that had nothing... uh... that's something rather odd.

majorgamer55
Jan 11, 2010, 10:40 PM
its probably 999 cause i got over 500