PDA

View Full Version : How to achieve complete maturity... (Candy inside.)

Eum
Feb 26, 2003, 08:03 PM
Well, I've been called immature a lot lately, by a member who we all love and admire. I wanted to know how exactly I could remedy this horrid situation!

Then, how "ironic"! This individual sent me a message. I just wanted to let everyone know: if I can change, so can you.

Rune edit: Image deleted

1. Use feces slander. "You shit.","You poop.", and "You grotesque lump of maroon!" works well.

2. Never use "an" before a word which begins with a vowel. It's not: "...of an immature shit you are."

3. Never stop assuming! If a person refers to another on a message board, they are most definitely close friends! In this case, SnAPPLE and neko-chan are my close friends.

4. Spell "thier" wrong. All the cool people are doing it.

5. Finally, ask someone to go place their mouth on another's awkward genitals and inhale.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-02-26 21:22 ]</font>

LamerPanda
Feb 26, 2003, 08:06 PM
I think Ness is just feeling left out. He wants some lovin' too!

Balthor
Feb 26, 2003, 08:42 PM
He used the cock slander in a PM to me once to.

He's the most mature person here indeed. ::rollmuthafuckineyes::

Ness
Feb 26, 2003, 09:17 PM
I find it funny that you went through so much trouble just insult me. I know my messages are laden with typos (I'm sure this one is full of them), but I don't care. I sending you that PM because I did and it's the truth. Besides if you really are from another message board then why did you have to polute PSOW with your prescence.

Oh well. I mind being insulted by you, Balthor and Neko. I find it quite amusing how you copy my methods and learn from each other. It's just like raising siblings over the internet.

Also LamerPanda, I wouldn't mind some loving right now. Can I cry one you shoulder. Eum cut me pretty deep by posting my PM and all.

*tries to contian his laughter and fails

Man, if you guys keep this up I'm going to fall out of my chair from laughter and snap my neck, but you guys would probably want that anyway.

RavenTW
Feb 26, 2003, 09:43 PM
The problem with you is, your so low that any comment normal people consider an "insult" would actually compliment you.

ABDUR101
Feb 26, 2003, 10:05 PM
ok..I thought this might fizzle out on it's own, but I guess not. =

I'm locking these topics where afew of you are bashing each other. I'd honestly give all of you a warning, but that would result in afew of you being banned, having reached your limit. I'll leave it up to the Admins.

I'm only going to say this once, this has gone on for long enough, and I know some of you can't get along. If you can't get along, and can't stay away from each other, nor fight the urge to flame or bash each other in every thread, you will most likely be warned up until you get banned.

You've been here long enough to know the rules, for many of us the rules are common knowledge, to the extent that you know that what you are doing is against the rules.

If you have a problem, pm a mod. If you have a problem with a member of the forum, take it to pm's.

I reccomend some people to re-read the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum) afew more times, just so you can see how many rules you are breaking and how often.

*lock*