PDA

View Full Version : I completed all the quests

Sketch
Feb 26, 2003, 08:35 PM
Finally, I thought there was more to "From the Depths" than just getting to that computer...

Soumi
Feb 26, 2003, 08:47 PM
Cool, now you can turn enemy parts into weapons and get Akiko's Frying pan, as well as just simply replaying them for the heck of it.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 27, 2003, 01:39 AM
cool, but the question we all have to ask is- what difficulty?
my ramarl, at 120 now *kicks self for not updating the sig http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif * only has soul of steel to finish in ultimate now. came close one time, but elenor died. >_<

TeamPhalanx
Feb 27, 2003, 12:04 PM
ELENOR died? I honestly thought that wasn't possible...

My least favorite one is From the Depths. It's just not fun trying to keep ASH alive.

Davion
Feb 27, 2003, 12:13 PM
On 2003-02-27 09:04, TeamPhalanx wrote:

My least favorite one is From the Depths. It's just not fun trying to keep ASH alive.

Ash managed to give a good show for himself when I did the quest on Ultimate. His high level kept him alive while I torn into everything. He made a good decoy anyway.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 27, 2003, 12:53 PM
On 2003-02-27 09:04, TeamPhalanx wrote:

yup. she died. couldnt get to het in time and that heartless bastard, dr montahugh, didnt heal her.

Reven
Feb 27, 2003, 01:31 PM
I still have From the Depths and Soul of Steel left at lvl 124. I HATE doing these quests on Ult. with a HUcaseal.. no fun at all.. I've had all but these finished since I was just over lvl 100 and I still can't seem to finish these damned quests..

Sasarai
Feb 27, 2003, 02:25 PM
Shino, in my opinion, is the hardest character to keep alive. (Hates that damn android.)

Sketch
Feb 27, 2003, 05:02 PM
On 2003-02-26 22:39, blue-hawk wrote:
cool, but the question we all have to ask is- what difficulty?
my ramarl, at 120 now *kicks self for not updating the sig http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif * only has soul of steel to finish in ultimate now. came close one time, but elenor died. >_<

Normal, it's a funny story actually why I'm not in hard or very hard, I'll have to tell to you all sometome, or if you would like PM me or talk to me on AIM and I'll tell ya.