PDA

View Full Version : I DON'T BELIEVE THE SITE!!! I WANT TO HERE FROM YOU ALL!!!!!

Genoa
Feb 26, 2003, 09:02 PM
Ok... when I had my
MegamanX-RAmar-SKYly-level:89
I want to know why I was getting the WORST rare pic ups.
I had:
6 Visks
5 Wals
2 Booma claws
1 Gobooma claw
8 Flowen Swords
10 Last Survivors
3 Dragon Slayers
1 S-Beat Blades
1 Delsaber's Buster
2 Graviton Plates
1 Shield of Delsaber
2 Kaldabolgs
2 Stag Cutlerys
(by the way i'm an offline player only, my parents freaken don't wanna pay the charges so I gotta get my old job back) But WHY DO MY PIC UPS SUCK!!! I'm on Ultimate Mode at the caves but I can't find anything!!! I don't even have a Justy

Sashi
Feb 26, 2003, 09:04 PM
Rare items are called rare items for a good reason.

Asmoedean
Feb 26, 2003, 09:23 PM
I don't see anything wrong with those finds if you're only level 89. It takes time to find Rare items.

The only decent item I've found is a Star Amplifier, from doing fake in yellow repeatedly, and then trading for a Cadeceus. *sigh*

TeamPhalanx
Feb 26, 2003, 09:28 PM
Overall, I don't think your finds are all that bad. Yeah, for a RAmar they're not really ideal, but they're still good nonetheless.

Careful what you say about the JUSTY... You'll see so many of them that it'll get to the point where you won't even bother to spend the meseta to tek them.

Genoa
Feb 26, 2003, 09:41 PM
Team Phalanx ( hope i spelled it right )
and some others have helped me out and probably alot of other people but I just gotta say thnxs you smart peoples for sharing all your PSO knowledge with us little pso players. I think like every one of my posts have at least one reply be Team Phalanx

RavenTW
Feb 26, 2003, 10:27 PM
It's probably too late to say this, but you should have gone with Greenill. Skyly is mostly for hunters.

However, think of it this way: when you get your job and go online, you can use this as trade-fodder.

Sydney
Feb 27, 2003, 05:22 AM
I'd trade for a couple of things you have, but I'm not online yet either.
I'm redria Humar class, So I have good defensive items you could use.
Damn, this makes me want to get online because I have a hard time finding "Sword" or "Partisan" weapons. I could use your flowen's or Dragon slayer, so don't feel to bad

Moleman
Feb 27, 2003, 09:05 AM
I could use some of your stag cutleries and kaladbolgs too. I won;t be online for about another month though.

Malecite
Feb 27, 2003, 10:17 AM
Your best bet, providing your online, is to try and trade some of those items (which aren't bad at all) to other players maybe. Skyly finds loaads of dragon slayers and the like so be prepared for those. But overal skyly is a good sec ID, just no specifically for a Ranger. But again try trading.

Khaotika
Feb 27, 2003, 12:08 PM
I feel for you. =0

*points to sig*

Lessee...you can find these and use em:

Red Slicer - Ult Nano Dragon
Morning Glory - Ult Bulclaw
Twin Brand - Ult Barba Ray
Red Saber - Ult Hildetorr (Forest)

Otherwise you're pretty sol for anything really great. If I were you I'd make a Hunter in a Ranger ID and just switch items between them.

BTW, I still haven't found Morning Glory or Red Saber in my ID. =o

-Khao

GED
Feb 27, 2003, 12:22 PM
HEY, I'm diying to get 1 of those stag cutlery and you are saying it's a CRAP. I don't have most of those things. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif But that stag cutlery, I won't rest till I have 1.