PDA

View Full Version : If you could rate this game from 1-10?

OTAcapable
Dec 29, 2009, 08:01 PM
Id say 9, this game has excellent graphics for ds plus carriesa load of numerous weapons like all pso game are usually known for plus this game has......

Anzo
Dec 29, 2009, 08:09 PM
8.5 It could have some more maps and enemys in my opinion.

Aroxys
Dec 29, 2009, 08:33 PM
I give it an 8.

AI allies don't deal anywhere near enough damage to be useful as anything but meatshields, enemy variety is lacking in places (Especially Dark Shrine. Three kinds of normal enemies, two rare varients, and some color swapping to fake variety.), room system takes away from the natural progression between rooms, and the NA password machine lacks several items present in the JP version, and several enemies border on cheap at times. (Especially on Super.) Also, there should have been an option to add people you liked playing with in Free Play to your friend roster.

Other than that it's a good game.

Pavichokche
Dec 29, 2009, 08:34 PM
8.5-9.5

A few more maps and an EVEN better multi-player mode would be nice

edenz
Dec 29, 2009, 08:36 PM
yeap =/ more maps and harder bosses would be nice.

OTAcapable
Dec 29, 2009, 08:43 PM
more maps would be nice but...... weapons would be EVENZ NIZERZ!!!!!!!

007monkeyman
Dec 29, 2009, 09:02 PM
I think having more people on one team would be good. That and having more NPCs to choose from.

cApNhOwDy
Dec 29, 2009, 11:07 PM
9/10. Not perfect, but pretty damn close. If they ever made a sequel, I can see how they'd fix any of my current issues with the game.

Sinue_v2
Dec 30, 2009, 12:01 AM
8.0/10

Epically Leet
Dec 30, 2009, 02:25 AM
9/10.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 30, 2009, 02:43 AM
8/10

Yeah, the game is great and all, and it's pretty much all I've been playing for the past 2 months, there are a few things I would have liked to see in this game that would have made it even better.

Pokerealm
Dec 30, 2009, 03:04 AM
IMO, this is the best DS game ever made.
I can't give it a 10, as that would mean it's perfect, but a 9,5 is well deserved.

THOTH
Dec 30, 2009, 03:41 AM

Its a fantastic experience but a few things sap it:
Eternal tower expected to access super hard
Some data crunching issues (rangers being dreadful, forces over powered, celeb over powered)
Somewhat rigid game progression
Horrible AI

Otherwise it's been really really fun. They got a lot right, and I'd be first in line for a sequel on any system. (Would LOOOOOVEE to see it on wii)

Kishiin
Dec 30, 2009, 03:49 AM
I'm more partial to 1-5 scale, since there's a clear difference between a perfect 5 compared to a close 4. I would always read reviews when I was younger and wonder, "whats the difference between a game that got a 8 and a 9? What makes one a notch "better" than the other?!?"

But, I'd give PSZ an 8.

pso_crash
Dec 30, 2009, 04:20 AM
I gonna say a solid 8/10. I think it could use a few tweaks her and there(the biggest thing is I'm not able to access my techs on the fly) and we missed out on some stuff from the japanese version. It is one of my all time favorites on the DS. I've already logged over a hundred hours.

Tizerak
Dec 30, 2009, 08:50 AM
9/10
I love it!
Wish you could bind the X key for something since it seems useless in combat
Shield Armor for more slots!
Make some weapons more viable / bring them up to par ( cough Saber vs Sword OverHead )
More maps would be okish but I wish the Octopus/Dragon dropped better stuff even on SH
More Items
Keep Red boxes RARE just cause its 6/7 Star doesnt mean its rare/good
Make Freeze more useful its basically a weaker stun cause it breaks on contact
Include Beast / Braver

Still a freaken awesome game, I think im going to be sad when I ever finish, its rare for me to find such a good game.

I hope they make PS02!!!!

Sayara
Dec 30, 2009, 11:05 AM
only if the quests had more originallity vs:
FIGHT THE BOSS WIN GAME
i'd probably say elsewise

VisibleMode
Dec 30, 2009, 11:16 AM
id give it a 9/10

l3iohazard
Dec 30, 2009, 11:37 AM
i give it an 8 they could have added a lot more things

LouieW
Dec 30, 2009, 11:44 AM
Personally I would give the game a 9 though probably on the low end of that. I actually think the amount of maps was fine especially when you compare PSZ to the original version of PSO. Generally I like PSZ for the same reasons I like PSO. Still, I think that the inclusion of rare rooms and more rare enemies makes the game less repetitive than PSO could sometimes be. There are some clear improvements that could be made in a sequel though. Easier technique use outside of the palette, more bosses, and a longer story mode would be nice.

Evicous
Dec 30, 2009, 03:38 PM
6 - As much as I love this game to death, any video game which tends to put me to sleep gets a low rating in my book.