PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Did Chelsea just BSOD?(slight spoiler)

Lucky 777
Dec 30, 2009, 10:22 PM
I was playing the start of the 3rd side story and Chelsea unleashed her SUV weapon (which misses almost all the time) but she just stood solid for 5 minutes while I fought and killed all but 1 of the enemies and when she brought it down the enemy was far off from her!LOL did this happen to any of you?

Also I really enjoyed it when she got stern with Curtz I did not see that coming It was like a completely different personality! Also Curtz yelling YES MA'AM made it much more hilarious.

ashley50
Dec 30, 2009, 10:31 PM
you're seeing things...

Drawers
Dec 30, 2009, 10:51 PM
What does "B" stand for?

Chuck_Norris
Dec 30, 2009, 10:53 PM
What does "B" stand for?

Blue/Black, I'd imagine.

Sorans
Dec 30, 2009, 11:05 PM
Yup, Blue Screen of Death ^^'.

Lucky 777
Dec 31, 2009, 05:57 AM
Yup, Blue Screen of Death ^^'.

I'm glad someone else here has been to TVtropes to get the joke and I guess this joke can be made about Headmaster Nav in the other games.But seriously Chelsea did freeze up for a long time waiting for her useless flamethrower to come down.

D14BL0
Jan 1, 2010, 12:44 AM
I'm glad someone else here has been to TVtropes to get the joke and I guess this joke can be made about Headmaster Nav in the other games.But seriously Chelsea did freeze up for a long time waiting for her useless flamethrower to come down.

"BSOD" is a term that's been around for WAY longer than TV Tropes, probably even since before some of you guys were born. :P

.newzero
Jan 1, 2010, 06:06 AM
"BSOD" is a term that's been around for WAY longer than TV Tropes, probably even since before some of you guys were born. :P

That actually makes me kinda feel like old :(

Dawndus
Jan 1, 2010, 05:46 PM
To throw this back on topic, I was -estatic- when Chelsea finally joined up. I was not estatic when she literally just stands there, or misses with her laser gun by a whole direction, or the one time she does unleash her SUV, it one shots everything and I don't get exp.

I tried taking her on some free missions, and the same results. She's on my black list. :)

Lucky 777
Jan 1, 2010, 11:08 PM
Actually to me she's very helpful and usually doesn't miss until she uses her SUV weapon of course (Why didn't they put that weapon from her Chapter 9 cutscene in the game for her to use!)
Ursula is on my Blacklist she can't take a hit and she does NO damage with her whip and machine gun.at least I do damage with mine.

KusanagiShiro
Feb 12, 2010, 03:52 PM
Chelsea: *summons SUV weapon...* "System...error...system...error..."

Now that is just too weird. ^^; I remember the old BSOD...and I've gotten the GSOD too.

SammaeltheDark
Feb 12, 2010, 07:37 PM
I can't believe I just read that someone attributed BSOD to TVTropes's article.... Then again, TVTropes Will Ruin Your Life. To all modern Windows users, BSOD is not gone. It's just that since XP and beyond the default action of the computer is to immediately reboot on BSOD.

But hey, to certain PSO players (especially of the GC ep1&2 era) it does mean Black Screen of Death as well. Though I always thought FSOD (Frozen Screen of Death) was more prevalent

I haven't seen this AI bug yet, though I've seen plenty of others. Magashi runs off in the wrong direction often because he's a rebel. And multiple times I've seen NPCs pile up in one corner of De Rol Le/Dark Falz 1's platform and just stop moving. Most of the time it's even the opposite side that De Rol Le/Dark Falz 1 is on.