PDA

View Full Version : Zanba (cloud's sword?)

Yosho
Feb 26, 2003, 10:10 PM
Where can I actually find this wep? can anybody help me out?

NGEvangelion4
Feb 26, 2003, 11:05 PM
Not sure if its in the database but in our forums I heard skyly Ult SeaBed can find them. But im not 100% on this.

TheHulk4
Feb 27, 2003, 02:17 AM
Yeah according to the database:

Skyly: Ultimate:Seabed Sinow Zele
Oran: Ultimate:Seabed Sinow Zele
Yellowboze: Ultimate:Seabed Sinow Zoas

Yosho
Feb 27, 2003, 09:36 AM
ok I'm a skyly so seabed it is *hates the ult seabed* >_<

Apokolyps
Feb 27, 2003, 08:16 PM
It's worth it.

TheHulk4
Feb 27, 2003, 08:54 PM
If your going to go hunting for a rare weapon for your hunter and are a Skyly (like myself) then you should not be looking for a Zanba but rather a Sealed J-Sword. It can be found in Ultimate EP2 on a Gi Gue.

Apokolyps
Feb 27, 2003, 08:56 PM
Good point Hulk

Tulathis
Feb 28, 2003, 12:18 AM
I disagree. If you can handle it, I think the Seabed is the best place to hunt for the uber-rares. Besides being able to find the Zanba, you can also find a bunch of other really good rares. Not only that, but the experience is better and you have more opportunities to get the goods per run. With a Beach run you get one shot at it each time, which gets old fast.

shiznitty
Feb 28, 2003, 12:27 AM
This is just to say, although the zanba looks cool and i would one, its not much for usefulness...

Blue-Hawk
Feb 28, 2003, 01:25 AM
On 2003-02-27 21:18, J-3PO wrote:
I disagree. If you can handle it, I think the Seabed is the best place to hunt for the uber-rares. Besides being able to find the Zanba, you can also find a bunch of other really good rares. Not only that, but the experience is better and you have more opportunities to get the goods per run. With a Beach run you get one shot at it each time, which gets old fast.

i played the seabed in ultimate quite a few times in oran and a few times now in purplenum. cant make it far yet heh. and i have to say its simply the worst place for rare hunting. then again, all of ultimate is stingy with rare drops.

Tulathis
Feb 28, 2003, 02:00 AM
It's definitely not easy to find rares in the Seabed. Then again, when you do find a rare, chances are that it'll be a good one. Also, by being able to handle the Seabed on Ultimate, I meant being at least level 120 and outfitted appropriately. If you're much lower level than that it's just too time intensive to make it worth while. It seems to me that searching for rares in the Seabed is also kind of paradoxical. If your're high enough level to be able to search for rares there effectively you probably wouldn't benefit from having uber-powerful rares as much as a lower level character would. Then again, there's a lot to be said for the level of satisfaction to be gotten from getting a rare like the Zanba or Rika's Claw in such a difficult level. I'm rambling. Good luck in the hunt for Seabed red.

Yosho
Feb 28, 2003, 09:15 AM
I'm gonna start playing the Seabed this weekend or maybe tonight after work I'm lvl 140, I use a red sword and a Double Cannon (that I made by the way) right now so it does'nt give me that much trouble heh heh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yosho on 2003-02-28 06:16 ]</font>