PDA

View Full Version : Can't Connect

Razalgrim
Dec 30, 2009, 11:49 PM
Can anyone help me here? I can connect to free play just fine, but I can't seem to play with friends. I have yet to see the 6 people in my FC go online, which is very unlikely to happen if there wasn't anything wrong with my connection. I tried trading but neither of us could connect to each other. However, as I already said, my free play works just fine and dandy. Has this happened to anyone else? Also, how can I fix this?

FOrulz
Dec 30, 2009, 11:57 PM
hey i went ahead and added your fc. do the same to mines, and you should notice a green box by my nickname when you log in online.

Evicous
Dec 31, 2009, 12:06 AM
Are you using an R4 or other ROM emulator?

Razalgrim
Dec 31, 2009, 12:17 AM
Nope. I have an original cartridge, of course. That's why this is so annoying.

Cryptic
Dec 31, 2009, 12:25 AM
Maybe they don't have you added, you or they used the wrong FC, or they're just plain not online

but yea if it's not those well keep trying you're bound to find out what the problem is...

FOrulz
Dec 31, 2009, 12:29 AM
Cryptic's right about the FC's. Also take note that the FC's can change even in the same cartridge and/or DS. When I first started connecting to my wifi I was assigned a FC. But after losing my connection and then creating a new one on the DS, I ended up with a different FC.