PDA

View Full Version : Just beat the final boss

XianForce
Dec 31, 2009, 07:13 AM
Wow... that was hard haha. I ran out of Moon Atomizers on Trinity, and didn't have any left over for w/e that black thing was called haha.

Then I quickly ran out of monomates/dimates/trimates, so I was using Resta like every 2 seconds, then using all my fluids... I BARELY made it, I thought I was gonna die haha.

Now to sit through the credits >.>

Tizerak
Dec 31, 2009, 08:25 AM
Heh I remember the first time doing Dark Falz I was like "OH GOD WHAT IS THIS GIANT BLACK EVIL BUNNY WHAT DO I DO" but after you fight him a couple times he's easy as with most the bosses you learn XD

I think that's one of the things I love about this game is the bosses are kinda mega man-ish in that they have patterns and such

well now you go beat story mode go tackle that eternal tower! YAY! oh boy a fork in the eye! YAY!

l3iohazard
Dec 31, 2009, 08:45 AM
eternal tower <3

Ryu3s
Dec 31, 2009, 08:54 AM
Just finished normal story last night. Falz was like "sup? Windwaker would like a word." haha. He looked like something from Windwaker to me anyway. Can't way to see additional forms and such.

bobmanjr2
Dec 31, 2009, 09:58 AM
I finished the story a couple of days ago(I was occupied with my other Christmas games) and now I am going to do all the side quests on hard mode and eventually the tower.

GantzDetainee
Dec 31, 2009, 10:49 AM
congrats! then time to do the maternal tower hehehe

Pavichokche
Dec 31, 2009, 12:01 PM
The eternal tower is just...

It's fun, epic, and worth it but just so long that it's very accurately named "eternal" XD

EthanEde
Dec 31, 2009, 12:59 PM
The second time I fought Falz I got the title for beating him in under 120 seconds. First speed title I got and I wasn't trying, I was just fighting the thing, I find he is very easy compared to octo and reyburn.

Ryu3s
Dec 31, 2009, 01:14 PM
The second time I fought Falz I got the title for beating him in under 120 seconds. First speed title I got and I wasn't trying, I was just fighting the thing, I find he is very easy compared to octo and reyburn.

Agreed. I got the same achievement the first time. I was surprised. I just stood right under him and spammed my photon art. No way was I messing with those spheres rotating through the arena. He didn't seem to really do anything else.

Czar
Dec 31, 2009, 02:47 PM
I beat Dark Falz in under 2 minutes the first time I fought him. He was really easy for my HuCAST. o.o

XianForce
Dec 31, 2009, 04:56 PM
Lol, well, he was owning the crap out of me >.>.

Most of his attacks took at least half of my health... except those balls that traveled around the room I suppose. So I found it hard when two attacks practically killed me, and all I had was resta to heal 60 HP =/.

Hopefully it will be easier next time.

Allison_W
Dec 31, 2009, 07:00 PM
All you need to know about the "black thing" is that it's a piņata filled with vendor trash and mag food.

GantzDetainee
Jan 1, 2010, 02:24 AM
The eternal tower is just...

It's fun, epic, and worth it but just so long that it's very accurately named "eternal" XD

haha i now its eternal XD, its just a pun you know "mother" + "eternal".

XianForce
Jan 1, 2010, 02:26 AM
haha i now its eternal XD, its just a pun you know "mother" + "eternal".

Yeah I started the Tower today, and after playing for what seemed like a long time, I decided to use google to find out how long it was... Yeah I haven't played since then lol. I had just barely gotten to the green section, and I found that there was going to be like, 2-3 more sections of that length, so I decided to stop and get some programming done instead haha.

GantzDetainee
Jan 1, 2010, 02:48 AM
Yeah its really long but one trick that i do is putting my ds on sleep mode then continue on later.The first time I did it,i was like what the hell is this its taking too long to finish then finish it after 5-6 hours sigh

BlazedWayz
Jan 1, 2010, 03:02 AM
yeah tower can be abit drawn out nice name gantzdetainee

XianForce
Jan 1, 2010, 03:32 AM
Yeah its really long but one trick that i do is putting my ds on sleep mode then continue on later.The first time I did it,i was like what the hell is this its taking too long to finish then finish it after 5-6 hours sigh

I would do that, but while I'm out and about, my brother tends to play my DS haha, so I'll just set aside some time when I can, and do it.

GantzDetainee
Jan 1, 2010, 03:54 AM
I would do that, but while I'm out and about, my brother tends to play my DS haha, so I'll just set aside some time when I can, and do it.

Well you could let him play it and do some hunting unless he wants to play a different game :( Luckily my bro has his own ds,Im trying to convince him to buy PSZ but he thinks the graphics sucks,but i told him its good and better than PS:P in my opinion,oh well

XianForce
Jan 1, 2010, 03:55 AM
Well you could let him play it and do some hunting unless he wants to play a different game :( Luckily my bro has his own ds,Im trying to convince him to buy PSZ but he thinks the graphics sucks,but i told him its good and better than PS:P in my opinion,oh well

My brother has his own DS... he just doesn't like his PHAT, so he plays my Lite =/.

GantzDetainee
Jan 1, 2010, 03:58 AM
yeah tower can be abit drawn out nice name gantzdetainee

Thanks,just coined it after an anime that I recently watch.