PDA

View Full Version : cake shop quest?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Dec 31, 2009, 11:36 AM
i heard someone say something about finding the cake shop to earn a quest so my question is wut is that and sdoes it exist and do i need that quest to get to SH

marthxyz
Dec 31, 2009, 11:38 AM
proably but i dont know when it is.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Dec 31, 2009, 11:42 AM
ok ty anyway
btw join my party marth xyz

Pavichokche
Dec 31, 2009, 11:57 AM
You don't need the cake shop quest to get SH mode. It's just a regular quest, you have to go through the entire rioh snowfield and you talk with the three sisters from the cake shop. The prize is a chef's apron with 2 slots if you did it in easy mode, 3 if you did it in hard and 4 if you did it in super.

You need to finish the quest, however, to be able to earn the title for beating ever one of the 15 Hard quests and get the PA compress unit which cuts the time your PAs will charge by 1/3 !

Completing it in the other difficulties will let you earn the title for completing all 15 quests in either Normal or Super mode and you'd earn I think a Tech lvl up unit and the element lvl up unit :D

garen
Dec 31, 2009, 01:05 PM
But how do you unlock the quest?

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 31, 2009, 01:28 PM
By finding the cake shop.

Evicous
Dec 31, 2009, 02:25 PM
What is really sad is that there is something about this ON THE FRONT PAGE. RIGHT AT THE TOP. COME ON.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Dec 31, 2009, 02:35 PM
well wut is the usanny nest?

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 31, 2009, 03:35 PM
It's a rare room containing waves of Usanny.

marthxyz
Dec 31, 2009, 04:04 PM
can anyone tell me were is the bakery at?

pso_crash
Dec 31, 2009, 04:14 PM
It's a random room that shows up at the dead ends of a normal field.

You can find out more about it here: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2611

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Dec 31, 2009, 04:46 PM
is it the one with the red flag and all the high grass u cant walk into that looks really cool?

Tizerak
Dec 31, 2009, 07:52 PM
Do you have to clear out monsters at a dead end to find it or do you just walk into a dead end and wam its there

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 31, 2009, 07:53 PM
It's just there.

LouieW
Jan 1, 2010, 02:00 AM
Do you have to clear out monsters at a dead end to find it or do you just walk into a dead end and wam its there

Basically, you will know the cake shop when you see it. I believe someone said you have a 2% chance of it appearing in any given dead end, but I am unsure whether that is really true. Still, my suggestion would be to look for it with a character that you are comfortable with in Hard mode (the only difficulty you can get the PA Compress in from clearing all quests). I found the Third Sister quest that you unlock from the Cake Shop to not be very easy so walking in unprepared would be bad.

Still, the Naura sisters are pretty cool (especially the oldest one) so it is rewarding finally finding them. Good luck finding the shop.

GantzDetainee
Jan 1, 2010, 02:31 AM
can anyone tell me were is the bakery at?

Its a rare room located at Gurhacia valley and Ozette wetlands,just go do "access field" and search every path and every dead ends.Just so you know its very rare as in rarer than a rare monster or an arena,just keep trying you'll bump into it and you cant miss it.