PDA

View Full Version : Attack animations?

Bood
Dec 31, 2009, 04:56 PM
Are there major attack animation differences in PSZ as there were in PSO? Does anyone know of the major ones? I'm trying to decide between a HUnewm and HUnewearl, so I want to make the most informed choice I can.

Edit: I have one more question: which class is the jack-of-all-trades? I want to figure out if I like the techs or ranged guns or melee weapons in this game, so I want to find a class that is at least mediocre in every area, or maybe excels in one or two with the ability to use the third to some degree.

NintendoMan
Dec 31, 2009, 05:13 PM
Jack of all trades IMO would be Humar(l) or HuNewmans as they can do everything pretty decent

as far as attack animation I really havnt noticed any difference sa far as speed like there was in PSO.

Evicous
Dec 31, 2009, 05:56 PM
I think someone tested it and males are faster than females (by .04 seconds per combo) with daggers. They couldn't find an efficient way to test any other weapon types, though.

I'd link to it, but knowledge is a ban-able offense here.

Bood
Dec 31, 2009, 11:57 PM
So basically the attack animation differences (time-wise) is so small it's practically inconsequential?

Evicous
Jan 1, 2010, 12:00 AM
Pretty much. Unless you are a power player (or feminist), it really doesn't matter.

Apollo Factorial
Jan 1, 2010, 12:29 AM
Isn't there an item that makes attacks or charges more fast? I remember reading something about it somewhere...

Evicous
Jan 1, 2010, 12:39 AM
Other than Compress PA (which shortens PA charge time) there is no such item.

Apollo Factorial
Jan 1, 2010, 12:57 AM
Okay, that's what I'm thinking of then.

Bad Dirt Marvel
Jan 1, 2010, 02:47 AM
Compress PA also works on techs I believe.