PDA

View Full Version : If you could create your own weapon, what would it look like?

mid Knight
Jan 1, 2010, 05:52 AM
Let just say the game programmer or whoever made the game had given you the chance to create (or should I rather say forge) a custom weapon in the game that is only for you use only (no it won't be a drop that no one can use except for you, it more like it everyone had a unquie weapon only for that person to use) what will it look like?
Pretty much mention the name, weapon type, apperances, discription (like a small sentence about it like they do in the game) and special ability like which PA it used or has a boosted ATA when equiped?
Note- Don't say like your weapon will be the ultimate weapon of them all or stuff that make it overpower.

kirtblue
Jan 1, 2010, 07:27 AM
i want the monkey king bar back so i guess i would make it look like that lol

Z-735
Jan 1, 2010, 07:30 AM
A kitty launcher :O

Konomaru
Jan 3, 2010, 01:14 AM
a dragon head that shoots out explosives

blobby404
Jan 3, 2010, 12:26 PM
i dont know if theres one already but a black and red gaunlet with light red saber looking claws
what would i name it? dark combustion

NeoMatrix
Jan 3, 2010, 12:46 PM
@blobby404: A little more pink and purple than red, but order up! (http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=102)

Edit:
Since this is a wish thread, I guess I wanted to see a weapon more like the Demolition Comet or Meteor Cudgel. The Dioskuroi expands the same way those do, but there's nothing quite like having a crystal-spiked mace on each end of a double saber...

Tales
Jan 3, 2010, 01:09 PM
Either a long, thin sword with a gold blade or two nice-sized gold daggers...

Both with some cool-looking ancient ruins and designs printed in black.

THE DAGGERS COULD SHOOT LIGHTING?! XD