PDA

View Full Version : Mag Help

vadin
Jan 1, 2010, 08:52 PM
I currently have a 75pow Thohn, I was wondering, being a HUmar, if i should go for the full 100pow or go 75pow 25hit? any sugestions?

Also i was wondering, if I was to use a soul on my mag and then keep feeding it would it change back ? or once you use a soul it cant change again unless you use a different soul on it ?

Cruciarius
Jan 1, 2010, 08:55 PM
I personally would rather go 99 power/1 into hit or guard, to get a better PB.

Once a mag is fed a soul, it will not change, even if fed more items.
Though I'm unsure if another soul would change it again or not.

Vayne
Jan 1, 2010, 08:55 PM
either build is a decent choice but I'd pick the 100 Power mag if I were you. And no once you use a soul on your mag it will not change again unless you feed it a different soul.

vadin
Jan 1, 2010, 09:04 PM
hmm alright, is Pacifal better than Granir and worth doign the 99/1 over the full 100?

Cruciarius
Jan 1, 2010, 09:09 PM
Pacifal is decent damage, in a radius around you. It can also paralyze (not bosses).
Granir is better damage and goes in a straight line.

These are just my opinion on the two:
Pacifal is better vs several hostiles.
Granir is better vs bosses.

EthanEde
Jan 1, 2010, 09:14 PM
75/25 is`really rather useless. 99/1 or a straight 100 is better for the first part of the game, you should also, depending on your class, start raising a 99/1 hit Mag for SH where you will need at least 550 ATA to hit SH hostiles.

Konomaru
Jan 3, 2010, 01:04 AM
yea i think raising a mag power to 100 is the best cause of granar thats wat i did and since most other melee weapons are low on accuracy i suggest using daggers thats wat i did too cause you can focus on power more than hit