PDA

View Full Version : Mine Sneak?

dark nova
Jan 2, 2010, 02:28 AM
So recently I found a nice Lavateinn that happened to have Mine Sneak. The problem? I don't know how to use it well! I've tried using it on enemies in front, hoping that I'd hit them passing through them, but it failed many times. I don't think I was able to hit them once. Going the other way seems counterintuitive since the user would end up farther away from the enemies. The only 100% way I know that works for me is that I use it facing a wall with enemies close by. Still, I wonder if there's a foolproof way of using it without the assistance of walls.

Java378
Jan 2, 2010, 03:43 AM
It sucks. You have to be distanced from the enemies. So, in the time you spend charging, you could have shot them all dead.

edenz
Jan 2, 2010, 07:23 AM
um... mine sneak is the best rifle PA -_-"... just charge and release before mobs as per normal, it will hit you just dont see the damage, how ever if you're playing online and a team mate of yours uses it you can see hes damage. I have a lvl 100 RAcast friend who mine sneaks rabbits in SH for 700 per hit so 700 x 3 with a celeb lvl 5 lavateinn.

Z-735
Jan 2, 2010, 07:25 AM
Lol. Hopefully the first Yasminkov I find has mine sneak. At first I didn't understand the PA lol

GantzDetainee
Jan 2, 2010, 09:06 AM
Is that Pa the one when ur char crawls then leave explosions in its wake?I was thinking it was the same as Ogi PA hmmm...

sylwyn
Jan 2, 2010, 10:20 AM
That PA is the best one for the Rifle.

Now how it works:
It sets up mines from where you start crawling, so it works best if you run up to the enemies and turn your back to them since the AI is set to follow you. If you set your camera so that you can see the monsters while your PA is charged you can see the targets you are able to hit have red arrows on them.

It takes a bit more to set up but has the fastest charge time among the Rifle PAs and does not make you stuck in one spot while firing. If you liked being a trap master back in PSO this is the closest you'd get I suppose since you can't blow up your own traps in this game. :-)

Edit:
Lol. Hopefully the first Yasminkov I find has mine sneak. At first I didn't understand the PA lol

Technically Lavateinn is the best Rifle. Because Rifles can get up to a lv5 element, but even a lv2 celeb element on it will be stronger than a Yas (Heaven element sucks in SH mode). Also from my experience the missouri weapons can not have an element on them and I have yet to try that M&A41. 7* Items with preset elements usually never allow you to change. And ATA, especially for a cast should never be a problem.

Yasminkov can only have Hollow Snipe.

It sucks. You have to be distanced from the enemies. So, in the time you spend charging, you could have shot them all dead.

True, but PAs with high mods like Mine Sneak which have 4hits @160% atp and 200% acc mods is faster than 3x heavy attacks @140% atp and 75% acc mods on your own. On my RAcaseal I still miss sometimes using a heavy attack and they have the highest ATA in the game. Not to mention enemies move more erratically when you are distanced from them and that it takes more than a few hits to kill enemies in SH mode, considering the OP is able to get a lavateinn.

dark nova
Jan 2, 2010, 05:16 PM
Thanks, I'll try that. Hopefully it'll work.