PDA

View Full Version : Story mode question.

Sinikal
Jan 2, 2010, 01:18 PM
Does the story mode difficulty depend on your level? Lets say im having a hard time with one of the "Main" quests in story mode, can i just do other quests to level up so i will have an easier time, or what? :-?

Cruciarius
Jan 2, 2010, 01:21 PM
Yes, you can go lvl, to make a mission a bit easier. Missions do not scale to your lvl.

I also recommend you not to do repeat missions, just to lvl. Instead go on WiFi or online solo play and just go to an area and kill. This way you get better drops + exp.

Sinikal
Jan 2, 2010, 01:58 PM
Yes, you can go lvl, to make a mission a bit easier. Missions do not scale to your lvl.

I also recommend you not to do repeat missions, just to lvl. Instead go on WiFi or online solo play and just go to an area and kill. This way you get better drops + exp.

Thanks a million! :-P

GantzDetainee
Jan 2, 2010, 02:12 PM
Does the story mode difficulty depend on your level? Lets say im having a hard time with one of the "Main" quests in story mode, can i just do other quests to level up so i will have an easier time, or what? :-?

You might also want to get Selvaria's shield or Caduceus in the sewer vending machine,it has added xp boost to them if your playing NA version

Sinikal
Jan 2, 2010, 03:12 PM
You might also want to get Selvaria's shield or Caduceus in the sewer vending machine,it has added xp boost to them if your playing NA version

How do i get to the sewers?

Cruciarius
Jan 2, 2010, 03:21 PM
To get to the sewers, you need to complete some missions, which will also open up some side missions. I forget which one, but one of them unlocks the sewers for you. When completing what ever mission it is, the guy who hired you will tell you about the sewers.

Sinikal
Jan 2, 2010, 03:38 PM
To get to the sewers, you need to complete some missions, which will also open up some side missions. I forget which one, but one of them unlocks the sewers for you. When completing what ever mission it is, the guy who hired you will tell you about the sewers.

Anyone know which missions these are?

Cruciarius
Jan 2, 2010, 03:43 PM
"The Sewer Shop becomes available after a character completes the third Story Mission on Normal Mode."

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2608