PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Double Cannon

Izuna
Jan 2, 2010, 01:49 PM
ダブル=カノン クバラ S 476 265 憤怒Lv3 130 ★14 漆黒の狂想曲S:クリア箱(Br)

The Double Cannon is found if the character is a Braver (yay!) and completes the Clad 6 Extra Mission (Multi-Mode Only, Solo IS possible, no PMs or NPCs) from the end boxes.

Thing is, the blasted super pannons are level 190.
If you want to solo this mission, bring traps and use them wisely!

Mysterious-G
Jan 2, 2010, 02:27 PM
blasted super pannons level 190.

....F***

Tycho
Jan 2, 2010, 05:50 PM
Yeah... those extra missions are the only one in the 175+ tier. Seeing as you're forced to do it in multi-player as well, you'd better find some other people to play them with to relieve the difficulty a bit. x_x
Wasn't that mission (Pitch-Black Extravaganza) the only one with the 4* indicator for mission points by the way? It seems flippin' sweet.

Izuna
Jan 2, 2010, 06:35 PM
The missions is possible to solo... You don't need an S grade to get the Double Cannon.
It takes so long to finish, other enemies just hit 0 most of the time, but those Pannons shoot barta like carbon dioxide.

The Double Cannon is definately a hard rare...

Amherst_Wind
Jan 2, 2010, 07:00 PM
Does it drop from any Pannons I wonder? I'm just thinking of the 40 Pannon room in The Fourth Sealing Device, but on S rank the enemies are only lv180.

Izuna
Jan 2, 2010, 07:22 PM
No, it drops from the end mission boxes. If it dropped from the Pannons I don't think it'd be any easier!

Amherst_Wind
Jan 2, 2010, 07:26 PM
Oh right! You were just annoyed with the Pannons. xD
I just appear to have selectively read both sections of your post and came to a bizarre conslusion. :)

Izuna
Jan 2, 2010, 07:29 PM
^^' no worries. I'll give up hunting that weapon for now, I hope there is a more popular mission that drops the weapon.