PDA

View Full Version : PSZ Freezing?

Sinikal
Jan 2, 2010, 01:57 PM
Im getting quite frustrated, ive had PSZ for a couple days now, since there is no pause button i just shut the lid. Well, its been like 4 times now ive opened back up the lid to resume playing and the game froze. Anyone else experience this? Is this a problem with my DSI or the game?

ZetsumeiSan
Jan 2, 2010, 02:16 PM
Could be the game. It has issues sometimes.

Cruciarius
Jan 2, 2010, 02:18 PM
I recommend that if you do need to stop in mid game, save and quit. All that you'll lose doing this is any mission progress in an area.

pso_crash
Jan 2, 2010, 02:33 PM
It probably has to do with how well the card fits into the DS. Games tend to freeze up on my friends DS if he give it even the slightest bump. Try handling it more gently and see if that helps.

Pokerealm
Jan 2, 2010, 04:20 PM
I've had it happen 2 times.
Both were after closing the DS (Lite) for 3+ hours.

Bad Dirt Marvel
Jan 2, 2010, 05:45 PM
I've never had that problem and I put my to sleep often, sometimes for long periods of time.

King_Yoshi42
Jan 3, 2010, 04:10 AM
My DS Lite can survive serious falls, and as long as the game cart is still inside, and the DS isn't broken, then it'll still be playing fine and dandy.

Also, had the game in sleep for multiple days, and it worked fine.

Tizerak
Jan 3, 2010, 08:09 AM
Yeah im using DS lite too no problems, I dont even turn it off sometimes I just leave it in sleep, never froze

Sinikal
Jan 3, 2010, 01:44 PM
Yeah im using DS lite too no problems, I dont even turn it off sometimes I just leave it in sleep, never froze

Hmm, i checked the card to make sure it was in there nice and tight and i wiggled it a little and the game froze. Think i just gotta make sure i click in the cartridge really good. ^^