PDA

View Full Version : FoNewearl ATA

NintendoMan
Jan 2, 2010, 03:31 PM
So Im finally going to use Mats on my lv 88 Fonewearl.... my question is do I need to invest in Hit mats in order to better utilize my Magical Sign PA for my Celeb Alice Olivia? 160% modifier seems to be a good amount for the PA but I just wanted to make sure so I dont lose my invested mats

Vayne
Jan 2, 2010, 03:44 PM
That modifier should give you well over 500 ATA for the attack. That's enough to land a hit on most monsters, even on SH. I'd invest your mats in MST.

EthanEde
Jan 2, 2010, 04:03 PM
it is better to mat the MST and then use you mag for for hit. hit mats are actually a pretty bad waste

Cruciarius
Jan 2, 2010, 04:09 PM
Do you really need hit with a force, if you're using just techs?

NintendoMan
Jan 2, 2010, 04:13 PM
Do you really need hit with a force, if you're using just techs?

Magical Sign is not a tech.....

Yeah i was just wondering if the ATA modifier would put me in the 500ish range
Thanks

Cruciarius
Jan 2, 2010, 04:16 PM
I know it's not a tech.
Just thought I'd ask if hit was needed when using techs. I've yet to see a "miss" come up, when using any tech, but I'm only in hard mode, so far.

Grimhart
Jan 2, 2010, 04:45 PM
Just thought I'd ask if hit was needed when using techs. I've yet to see a "miss" come up, when using any tech, but I'm only in hard mode, so far.

Nope, techs skip right over the whole accuracy/evasion ordeal, so if you're playing FO for the tech usage, you don't necessarily need Hit. Of course, lots of people like to take advantage of FO weapon attacks running off of MST, and thus need to bump up their Hit to make it work.