PDA

View Full Version : Weapon of choice?

Sinikal
Jan 2, 2010, 06:49 PM
Who thinks shields are over powered lol! Lovin the shield, whats everyone's weapon of choice? :-P

Cheefoo
Jan 2, 2010, 06:58 PM
Double sabers usually. Though I love shields when I'm in a sticky situation, and swords for dragon slaying.

LeynasMoon
Jan 2, 2010, 07:03 PM
Shields are so much fun! Get one with the Linear Shake photon art, and you're having good times!
My favorite weapons are Slicers for right now, though.

ZetsumeiSan
Jan 2, 2010, 07:57 PM
Favorite weapon on my FOnewearl is my Fuuma Shuriken. I've only used it on the Dragon so far but it completely destroys it. =D

Allison_W
Jan 2, 2010, 08:33 PM
Bull Smash is a total happymaker, but it's too bad the best shield non-CASTs can get with it is the Schwarz Stihl. Gently caress the Ajax being CAST-only.

Java378
Jan 2, 2010, 09:14 PM
I wish shields looked better.

I like the Scythes instead. Got Calamity Soul.

MYNISTA
Jan 2, 2010, 09:18 PM
For my HUcast:

-Iros [7 Star Shield]

-Fully ground [+20]
-0/44/34/25/0
-PA: [Linear Shake]
-Element: Heart Lv4 [PA Spam City, Very Fun!]

....And no, I don't want to exchange the heart element for celeb element, I have enough celeb weapons already(lvls 3-5)! Lol.

Zanesfield
Jan 2, 2010, 09:29 PM
For me I liked spears at first but then I got the Crono's Scythe so I am leaning towards the double but With some bosses i use a shield.

Jan 2, 2010, 10:09 PM
I like mechguns a lot, and use them mostly. I use a double saber on things that are really resistant to range (vallley, Paru).

Macman
Jan 2, 2010, 10:59 PM
My most used weapons are probably my Crimson Vis and White Saber.

GantzDetainee
Jan 2, 2010, 11:10 PM
Who thinks shields are over powered lol! Lovin the shield, whats everyone's weapon of choice? :-P

Oh love the shield too,I use to spam bullsmash in my selvaria's shield

DoubleJG
Jan 2, 2010, 11:14 PM
Daggers by far (their PA's are pretty fun to use).

I also enjoy using Calamity Soul.

Konomaru
Jan 3, 2010, 12:55 AM
DAGGERS is the best for me, its fast and has high accuracy so i dont have to worry about hit most of the time just increase all to power on my mag and on myself with power materials and i love the photon art REVERSE KILL that it has

Jordan13X
Jan 3, 2010, 10:55 PM
Daggers for sure! They make me feel like a Rogue and that's just the way I like it!

XianForce
Jan 3, 2010, 11:02 PM
I personally like Claws/Double Swords for Hunters, and Slicers for Forces

Vendal
Jan 4, 2010, 12:01 AM
I'm definatly a dagger user though i also use slicers. My favorite looking weapon is featherhand dagger. However im currently in the market for a super pimped out Foie Haze! also looking for some of them nice shiny shurikens.
Definatly a dagger though Air Rider
I also appreciate a saber with force ride though.
*only weapon i dislike using is definatly spears @_@

Superbia
Jan 4, 2010, 12:03 AM
I so badly want the Gun Slashes to be better than they are. I love my Nersir, but it just doesn't hold up to my Hunter weapons. I also miss my sexy, sleek PSO claws as opposed to the clunky things they gave us in PSZ. Right now my HuNewearl main is rocking the Roche Limit, but I want to get her something a little more special. I do love the Double Sabers, the Daggers, and most of the Force weapons.

dtr246
Jan 4, 2010, 12:36 AM
My two favorite items are pinky hand (pink cat paw rules) and roach limit (double saber)

mid Knight
Jan 4, 2010, 05:13 AM
For me I use the spear and the claw. Spear is for groups attack and the claw for single target (my claw PA is Bite Stamp).

Dnd
Jan 4, 2010, 08:38 AM
My Weapon of choice has to be my celeb(3) fenrir +35 (with 64% beast, i had to :P) and reverse kill.... makes areas with alot of beasts some-what easier in super hard, ignoring the fact im running out of meseta -_-'

I've always used daggers in PSZ, if twin-sabers where remotely the same as they where in pso i'd use them instead, just too slow for me personally

Opy
Jan 4, 2010, 08:41 AM
So far my favorite wep is daggers. Right now its a Bloody Gimlet with good %'s.

TerealD
Jan 4, 2010, 07:35 PM
I'm loving the double sabers, except for how slow they are!

Yoite
Jan 4, 2010, 10:28 PM
o 0 double sabers arent that slow they are a tad slower than daggers yes but arent that slow my favorite weapon is Sword the nicknamed Devils Tongue especially with Over End

TerealD
Jan 5, 2010, 12:49 PM
Not exactly. Double saber combos take longer than I care for, but their damage output more than makes up for it.

Ryoki
Jan 5, 2010, 02:08 PM
Daggers and Sabers.

Although daggers seem HORRIBLY overpowered in this game by many times. Seriously, I wipe out a room faster with a Celeb Fenrir than anything else. I just wish Featherhand was a 7*...not a huge fan of Foie Haze's color scheme.

Tsacar
Jan 5, 2010, 02:09 PM
Gunblades are pretty ridiculous just for Earth Bullet. I have a hard time even justifying the gunblade/mechgun glitch in face of the damage Earth Bullet does to a pack of enemies. Medium charge length, wide frontal cone, and no monkey business where I'm hopping around like a 'tard. It just rapidly unloads 3 hits to everything in its cone with a huge atp bonus. So hot, and how it delivers itself makes it ideal for killing Humilias.

I still bring out a rifle for dragon and mother trinity on super, though. Standing back on those bosses and doing your damage from far off takes all the danger out of them.

rhubarbot
Jan 5, 2010, 02:26 PM
Claws all the way.

Hadan with 64-65% to whatever, Bite Stamp and Celeb 4 (5 with Element Boost) clears stages far faster than anything else.

Vayne
Jan 5, 2010, 02:47 PM
Mech Guns rule.

chibiLegolas
Jan 5, 2010, 03:06 PM
Weapons I enjoy playing with most (regardless of damage) are:
Gunblades
Slicers
Daggers

But what I mostly use (cause of damage output) is my:
Celeb 2 Roche Limit+35 42/15/30/0: Cyclone Run

Tales
Jan 5, 2010, 05:11 PM
I'm definatly a dagger user though i also use slicers. My favorite looking weapon is featherhand dagger. However im currently in the market for a super pimped out Foie Haze! also looking for some of them nice shiny shurikens.
Definatly a dagger though Air Rider
I also appreciate a saber with force ride though.
*only weapon i dislike using is definatly spears @_@

...EXACTLY what he said. o.o'
(Minus the saber thing lol)