PDA

View Full Version : So you do have to fight him again!

Para
Jan 2, 2010, 08:31 PM
So like I was playing free-play and I got paired up with a low level RAmar on an Arca Plant run. We got to Humilias and had a feeling it wasn't going to be the best run. On an earlier run, I found Ice Protect which really saves me from the Ice Floor Traps of his but the saddest part was when we killed Humilias, he went all Allah on us and we all died. Came back and he respawned thus the need to kill him again.

Then my teammate ragequit on me and it was over ;|

Lyra
Jan 2, 2010, 10:01 PM
That happened to me with dark falz. He killed me the same moment that he died so the game made me do it all over again--including mother trinity.

I think it's super shady... but I guess they did it since otherwise you wouldn't be able to get your loot since the portal out is one-way.

Hatrix
Jan 3, 2010, 01:17 PM
I've also died after I killed Mother Trinity from her falling lasers, luckily had scapes tho. and Falz attack that rains down has also killed me after his demise...

Tales
Jan 3, 2010, 02:18 PM
I've also died after I killed Mother Trinity from her falling lasers, luckily had scapes tho. and Falz attack that rains down has also killed me after his demise...

About the Falz thing, same here. lol

Also... "I'MMA FIREN' MY LAZAR!" XD

FoMarlBorough
Jan 3, 2010, 03:16 PM
yeah, when something big dies, run away.

fang09
Jan 3, 2010, 07:14 PM
ive never heard of that happening, and iim on super gurhacia!