PDA

View Full Version : PSP Need help finding some Items

Tails_night
Jan 3, 2010, 12:22 AM
I'm on a bit of an item hunt lately, but mostly its hunting for items and leveling my jobs, and getting back into the game mechanics for PSP2. But anyway I was wondering, what are some drop-only clothes? Like I was wondering how to find formal outfits or Illuminus Cloaks?

I'm also wondering what a good four slot armor for rangers and Force users is?

Izuna
Jan 3, 2010, 08:05 AM
The armors should come by as you play, or you can grab a set at one of the exchange missions.

The Illuminious Cloak appears after completing story mode on hard.

Pillan
Jan 3, 2010, 08:18 AM
I'm also wondering what a good four slot armor for rangers and Force users is?

Unlike every other PSO game, PSP2 has a very straightforward armor slot system. All C ranks have 2 slots, all B ranks have 3 slots, and all A rank and higher armor has 4 slots. So, you really only have to decide which armor's stats you like the most. GRM has high MST and low DFP. Tenora has high EVP and low MST. Yohmei has high DFP and low EVP.

Tails_night
Jan 3, 2010, 08:54 PM
wow I geuss that will slve my ongoing dilemma in PSP lol, I decided to see if I can't get all the titles or some reare thigns before my game makes it in. Glad to see they made finding a decent armor easier to find, I mean it gets annoying trying to find a powerful line shield that can compensate for your habit of using wacky special extra slots with cool effects.

Btw Is the illuminus cloak by beating hard mode a psp thing too?

Oh yeah, are there any new decorations in myroom besides the sponsor stuff? Liek have they added since AOI?