PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 what mission is guardian of the 2 headed beast?

Lucky 777
Jan 3, 2010, 05:50 AM
I translated the jpn wiki and know missions I'm hunting after besides this one because there are 2 or 3 missions with two-headed bosses so anyone got an idea of what it might be plz?
Also Uransara is quite blinding to me and not worth its use to me,so its back to Magical Piece for the moment,LOL.(YAY SHOUJO-ESQUE WEAPONRY!)

Volcompat321
Jan 3, 2010, 05:59 AM
Uransara blinding? :o
Does it have a different effect in PS:P2?
I don't recall any blindness.

Also, the two headed boss is De Ragnus, isn't it?
Dual in the Ruins and Dual Sentinel in PSU have it.
I think PS:P2 has one of those.

Lucky 777
Jan 3, 2010, 06:09 AM
Yeah a quick bright Flash comes out of it and it takes up the screen when I cast it,funny it was not that big in PSP1 so now I'm going to get me Tesbra because that weapon is an eyesore that does look so good anyway.And thanks for helping me on my Talis hunt that is my fav PSO weapon.

Volcompat321
Jan 3, 2010, 06:19 AM
I have a Uransara in PS:P2, and it doesn't take up the whole screen. :o
I've seen more annoying wands out there...and most wands/rods have the glowing effect when you cast. For example, Bajura(c), Granahodora(c), maybe it's all S ranks. Who knows. :p

No problem. Hope you find your wep!
Yay Talis! :D
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/65a0627c.jpg

Lucky 777
Jan 3, 2010, 06:33 AM
Yay Talis indeed and the fun part is Cards can actually kill in this game! I just wish 95 pecent of them weren't "cards on sticks"but I am curious about this weapon Read called Angelic Breath it sounds heavenly,also I hope Shidenji-Kikami looks as awsome as its slicer counterpart.

And Prophets of Motav doesn't glow neither does Tesbra so I,m interested in them at the moment.

Volcompat321
Jan 3, 2010, 04:06 PM
Yay Talis indeed and the fun part is Cards can actually kill in this game! I just wish 95 pecent of them weren't "cards on sticks"but I am curious about this weapon Read called Angelic Breath it sounds heavenly,also I hope Shidenji-Kikami looks as awsome as its slicer counterpart.

And Prophets of Motav doesn't glow neither does Tesbra so I,m interested in them at the moment.

Well the Motav has it's own little thing.
It's blue circles or something like that.
I got my Motav I think at Crimson Beast.
If that's the Gol Dova mission.
It has Gold Dova, Distova, Koltova, and the mole cricket things.
I'm sure it was either the Distova or Koltova that dropped it for me.