PDA

View Full Version : SH Help Please

FoMarlBorough
Jan 3, 2010, 02:14 PM
Ok,

i just beat the tower on hard and beat all quests on hard.

still no sh mode.

im lvl 75, have played sh mode online, beat the story, beat heavens mother, got the titles, but no go.

i play on one of those old bulky ds's, and no haxing.
havent done pizza/cake shop yet.

help please, i really dont wanna spend another 4 hrs on the tower, at least yet.
if im missing something, lemme know- im kinda pissed off now.

Vayne
Jan 3, 2010, 02:20 PM
Hmm if you have beaten the 14 quests on Hard mode then you should have unlocked SH...Perhaps go back and make sure you beat them all on hard? Make sure it's all been done with the same character too.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 3, 2010, 02:23 PM
all on one character and on hard, but the funny thing is the title says i cleared the hard tower.- oopps/edit

ill send pics if i can figure out how to do so.

Vayne
Jan 3, 2010, 02:32 PM
Hmm, that's really weird.

Apostosis
Jan 3, 2010, 02:36 PM
you have to find the cake shop and do the quest that appears after you find it.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 3, 2010, 02:47 PM
lots of people said the cake shop wasnt necessary for sh mode.

rickfrior
Jan 3, 2010, 02:55 PM
Hm, the very same thing happened in my case.
You don't need the Cake Shop Quest to get to SH.
You should be able to see a notice that says "The difficulty Super Hard mode is now available for selection..." (not the exact words) before you save the game automatically AFTER beating Heaven's Mother.

Other than the reasons explained above and by other people, there's no other way unfortunately.

Unless of course, if you're using the ROM.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 3, 2010, 02:56 PM

here some pics, sorry about quality

rickfrior
Jan 3, 2010, 03:18 PM
...Yeah, it was very frustrating...
I reached to level 86 trying to find a way.

If you have a different character, it will definitely unlock, at least it happened in my case.
And the other way is to --hard to say--but to renew-recreate your character who could not unlock SH.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 3, 2010, 03:25 PM
dammit...

i dont wanna recreate my fomarl, specially after buying 50 some mind mats.

ill just start my racaseal and go that route. maybe ill redo the tower with my fomarl after i calm down about this crap. thanks sega. 4 hours of my life gone...i could have done my taxes or something.

ill blast through the normal tower and see what that does. but on some other day.

Para
Jan 3, 2010, 04:11 PM
Pretty sure its cake shop.

Z-735
Jan 3, 2010, 04:13 PM
Nope, no cake shop. I still haven't found cake shop (more like I gave up lol) and still unlocked SH :/

Para
Jan 3, 2010, 04:25 PM
Nope, no cake shop. I still haven't found cake shop (more like I gave up lol) and still unlocked SH :/

Maybe its Cake Shop or Level Requirement... *shrugs* I found cake shop when I was in hard mode and once I cleared Eternal Tower, pop goes SH.

Z-735
Jan 3, 2010, 04:29 PM
I did all the quests and then tower, thats how I unlocked SH. I can't beleive I STILL can't find the cake shop D: Then again, I haven't been to Gurhacia Valley in a loooong time XD

pso_crash
Jan 3, 2010, 05:01 PM
You can try checking your completed quest history from the the lady in blue(the bank). Double check to see if you have completed all the quests. This problem seems to come up a lot. It may be a glitch.

FOrulz
Jan 3, 2010, 05:40 PM
SH mode (from my experience) is only unlocked when you have beaten all hard missions (bakery is an exception) on single player. For myself I had to re-beat some missions (the ones not labeled NEW) for the mode to unlock.

Ogni-XR21
Jan 3, 2010, 05:59 PM
There was a thread like this not too long ago where it turned out that some quests had been played while playing alone online but you have to play them offline in order for SH to unlock.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 3, 2010, 08:42 PM
i did all quests offline, havent touched any online ones. ill redo them, hopefully it will come before i redo the tower. im none too happy about this.