PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Tower question...

Cruciarius
Jan 3, 2010, 02:38 PM
When in the tower, can you use a telepipe? I'm running it for the first time (normal) and my inventory is full. Been having to discard things, to pick up more. Haven't been able to use a telepipe on any floor, yet, though only onto floor 12, so far.

sylwyn
Jan 3, 2010, 02:44 PM
A portal appears after you beat the Mothers, you may not use a telepipe in the tower~

Cruciarius
Jan 3, 2010, 02:47 PM
What floor would that be?

At floor 10, their was a new enemy, for me anyway... looked something like MT, but small and gold. Didn't catch the name, she died so fast.

rickfrior
Jan 3, 2010, 03:01 PM
You return only after defeating the ??? Mothers
So take the time to pack up your items.

Every 10th, by the way.

Cruciarius
Jan 3, 2010, 03:03 PM
Every 10th floor has a portal?
But I saw no such portal on the 10th floor.

Apostosis
Jan 3, 2010, 03:04 PM
every ten floors appears a portal (that is where the monster that looked something like MT, but small and gold appear.

Cruciarius
Jan 3, 2010, 03:09 PM
Ah ok... just got to floor 20. Killed the MT with 1 PB. Found the teleporter... it's near the way you came up.

rickfrior
Jan 3, 2010, 03:30 PM
Every 10th floor has a portal?
But I saw no such portal on the 10th floor.

LOL, funny, I myself missed the first few portals the first time I tried Eternal Tower.

Cruciarius
Jan 3, 2010, 05:34 PM
Onto floor 63 and I've just realized something... every single rare drop (red boxes) have been materials. Usually 1-2 per floor.

I know it's just normal, so I shouldn't expect good drops, but still. Why no low lvl rare weapons or armor?

The other thing I've gotten that was worth keeping, aside from gringers and photon drops, is a arkharz soul. My first soul drop, other than rappy souls.

Ogni-XR21
Jan 3, 2010, 06:01 PM
You can also get back by dying...

rickfrior
Jan 3, 2010, 06:26 PM
Onto floor 63 and I've just realized something... every single rare drop (red boxes) have been materials. Usually 1-2 per floor.

I know it's just normal, so I shouldn't expect good drops, but still. Why no low lvl rare weapons or armor?

The other thing I've gotten that was worth keeping, aside from gringers and photon drops, is a arkharz soul. My first soul drop, other than rappy souls.

Well, let's just say that these Materials are Eternal Tower's common items, so expect them to stack up!

They're pretty much a more common drop than weapons/armor or so unless you're in Super Hard where a lot of 6*s drop most of the time.

And that said, the common Materials are in conflict with the uncommon rare items, which in turn makes the items you expect low in drop rate.