PDA

View Full Version : Areas with Arena?

Para
Jan 3, 2010, 06:32 PM
As I recall... only certain areas had Arena... which ones are those? I've been in Paru, Arca and Shrine.

pso_crash
Jan 3, 2010, 06:34 PM
I think all areas have arenas. I've been to an arena in all areas except the valley I think

edit I meant the valley

LUIGI999
Jan 3, 2010, 06:41 PM
ive been to one in the valley i think... hope that helps :)

rickfrior
Jan 3, 2010, 06:50 PM
The only arena I haven't been to is Dark Shrine's.
And yes, all the areas have arenas.

Para
Jan 3, 2010, 08:36 PM
Oh wait I've been to the arena in Valley haha totally forgot. Was my first arena and was in it with friends... quite painful but fun.

Vayne
Jan 3, 2010, 08:38 PM
Hmmm, I've seen it in Paru and the Shrine. I almost always find it in Paru though, atleast 10 times.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jan 3, 2010, 08:52 PM
ive only found it once, in snowfield

Allison_W
Jan 3, 2010, 09:31 PM
I've found arenas in all seven areas.

GantzDetainee
Jan 4, 2010, 03:02 AM
I have found it on all area too and it seems it only spawn in the middle part of the whole area after you've killed the monsters in there.

mid Knight
Jan 4, 2010, 05:16 AM
I have found all arena except for the one in Plant. Maybe this is a good thing so that I don't want to receive a missles sandwich when I enter the arena but again how rare are Cannon Bleu or Cannon Rouge from Arkzein (R)?

Pokerealm
Jan 4, 2010, 07:28 AM
I found them all, multiple times.

I have found all arena except for the one in Plant. Maybe this is a good thing so that I don't want to receive a missles sandwich when I enter the arena but again how rare are Cannon Bleu or Cannon Rouge from Arkzein (R)?

I got my Canon Rouge on WiFi Arca, field run.
My Canon Bleu dropped 2 days ago, offline field (It dropped from the 625th Arkzein in total).

GantzDetainee
Jan 4, 2010, 07:58 AM

I think i've seen 5 arenas in my 95-ish arca field runs and yeah its not fun getting chase by those freakin missiles but the thought of getting something rare is really tempting.On my 663 arkzein kills,I only manage to get 1 cannon rouge and oh just forget the cannon bleu,its really rare.