PDA

View Full Version : A question on monster drops

Oshikuru
Jan 3, 2010, 09:02 PM
Hi! I've been playing for a few days now, and I'm a bit confused about enemy drops. Do any items actually drop from the position where the enemy died? Or is it such that the contents of the chest you're awarded for clearing a room is affected by the monsters you've killed?
I've played long enough to raise my character to lv29 and I've never seen items drop directly from where an enemy has died. I play PSO too so I'm used to killing a monster and seeing the item appear in the bloody mess he leaves behind, though I suspect that this probably isn't the case in PSZ.

I feel like it is a very basic question to ask, but it's definately something I'd like to have clarified!

Cruciarius
Jan 3, 2010, 09:06 PM
When you clear a room, a large chest appears. That chest contains the monster drops. It makes you clear the entire room, before you can collect your reward for the kills.

Vayne
Jan 3, 2010, 09:08 PM
Yes the drops from the monsters you kill are all aggregated into the chest that appears when you clear the room. Also, when playing with other people, each person gets their own items from the box that only they can see and pick up.

Oshikuru
Jan 3, 2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks, Cruciarius and Vayne! I'd suspected that was what was going on - I think I'd just looked at the drop charts and expected to see a few more of the things I actually wanted to drop ^^; I'll have to be patient and keep on going. I haven't got wifi until I go back home so I'm missing out on the bonus drop rate too :-(

Cruciarius
Jan 3, 2010, 09:39 PM
Actually, I have mine set up to use WiFi, so it auto-connects to my network. You could try to go on WiFi and do solo play. Unsure if it'll allow it, if it can't connect to a WiFi source though.

Also, drop rates while not doing missions are higher than when doing missions. If you want to find better drops, don't do missions.