PDA

View Full Version : FOnewearl woes, and other questions

Tizerak
Jan 4, 2010, 07:53 AM
Well I really like my FOnewearl's style of playing where I mob up stuff with Gimegid and then blast em with megid or a Rodeo Drive PA, mainly I made her for an online support player (if I ever find people to play with regularly ^^; ) BUT I have had trouble hitting things with her dismal hit, im thinking of rebuilding her mag (even though Id have to hunt another Femini soul -__- ) its currently 50 mind, 30 guard, 20 hit "Larg" mag cause I wanted Flozir, but I might remake it to like 25 guard, 20 mind, 55 hit. Her Materials are currently 30 mind 10 hp so I might dump the rest into hit. I might however just change to wands since they're more accurate and so is the Magic Sign PA. I suppose I could use hit units but they dont seem to add alot and since I have no space on my pallete for fluids Ive been using PP Recovery units.

Now for more specific questions:

1. What is good hit to survive super hard? I've noticed on my HUcast as Ive been getting around 500ish hit I hit things most of the time.

2. Does the Compress PA unit lower only PA charge times or techs too?

3. Where the heck is a good place/way to get Materials? I seem to find a decent amount in ETower but what if you want specific materials?

Light dragon
Jan 4, 2010, 09:22 AM
I cant answer the first two questions but the third one would be from the sewers although that does need alot of photon drops.

sylwyn
Jan 4, 2010, 09:22 AM
1. 450 combined ATA for eaerlier areas offline is a safe amount, 500-550 is the safe spot online which will allow you to have a good hit rate even on the most evasive enemies (95%~)

2. It lowers both.

3. The sewer shop for 5 PD's each, otherwise you will find them randomly during any run.

Cruciarius
Jan 4, 2010, 10:00 AM
I noticed you said you might dump the rest of your materials into hit. Don't do that. Hit is a stat best left for the mag to boost. If you really want more hit, put it on the mag.

Tizerak
Jan 4, 2010, 10:23 AM
Thanks guys!
And well Cruciarius I would but I want Flozir from Larg which is the best 4th tier mag I can get it from for me, and I want the advanced nature so this best I can think of (since I do mag stats by 5s) is a 25 guard 20 mst 55 hit Larg.
I know Shifta only affects the material stats but w/e most of your stats are from char level / gear anyway