PDA

View Full Version : RA weapon hunt

zfighter14
Jan 4, 2010, 05:59 PM
Well.. i've been playing for a whiile with over 600 hours on my RA and i'm starting to get bored with him. i have no motivation. i started a new character to find new rares. but i've decided to go back to my RA so i can fit him properly with a handgun,rifle,shot,and mechgun. its always good to have one of each in your inventory for a ranger. so for me to get this.. i was thinking what would be the best of a shot, mechgun, Handgun, and rifle series weapon.. out of your all opinions. i know the word 'best' is VERY vauge. ^^;

name 2 if possible so if i have to hunt for one of them cause the other is like an insane drop rate for my RAmar's id (greenill). cause i know that the heaven punisher is a good gun but its an insane drop rate of like 1 out of 100 or 200 thousand. for me. :( but its nice to see what i can hunt for. so far i have 2 (Rifles)Yask3000R with a Frozen Shooter, a (Mechgun)L&K 14 Combat, (shot)Crush Bullet, and a (handgun)Bravace.

So... Any Ra weapons of favor from those RA users out there? thanks a bunch

Xefi
Jan 4, 2010, 09:46 PM
I think you can try these:

Handgun: Heaven Striker if you can get one. It's pretty powerful and has rifle range.
Mechgun: you can't go wrong with 50% hit Charge Vulcan. Other option is the Dual Birds.
Shotgun: Spread Needle or 50% charge Arms.
Rifle: Bringer's Rifle for the demon and Frozen Shooter to freeze.

Optional weapon: Principle Gift Parasol (if you have a female ranger) or
Asteron Belt (for male) to hit multiple enemies like those lizards on ep.4.

Those are what i normally use. Hope that helps. :pizza:

Sienna
Jan 4, 2010, 11:20 PM
I think he is using a GameCube.
Well here are some easier drops to get.

Handgun: Yasmikov 2000H (Fat Chance.) / Red Handgun
Shotgun: Spread Needle (Shotgun / Rifle.)
Rifle: Bringers Rifle / Frozen Shooter / Yasminkov 3000R
Mechgun: Red Mechguns / Sacrificial Vulcans (Preferably Charge.) / Yasminkov 9000M (Also like the Handgun. ._.)

chrisramar
Jan 5, 2010, 05:02 AM
anti android rifle isnt bad

ViewtifulJoe
Jan 5, 2010, 05:44 AM
I'd say you're set as rifles go.

Red Handgun is good and not hard to get at all. Though I don't really think you need one. What you need is a God/Battle, to make you combo fast enough you really don't need one.

For shots, Final impact is ok, Baranz Launcher is the best traditional shot you'll get probably, which I know greenill finds, but the game changer is Spread Needle. It's not too hard to get, but it's totally worth it.

Mechs don't vary in power much, so something with lots of hit% is good, and if you want, you could also go for a special that sacrifices something for more damage like people have suggested.

zfighter14
Jan 5, 2010, 04:02 PM
ok everyone thanks! and yeah haha i was using the gamecube ^^b forgot to mention that. sorry.. but i'll try to hunt most of these.. see if i get lucky enough to find them. i have been hunting the spread needle. but that baranze launcher is looking good too. thanks everyone!

Splash
Jan 5, 2010, 08:47 PM
You guys disappoint me. Why has no one suggested Handgun: Guld? It's not that "hard". =P

Sienna
Jan 5, 2010, 08:50 PM
Maybe he should make a whitill to do so.

zfighter14
Jan 5, 2010, 08:57 PM
i have a whitill.. lvl 1 though. and yeah it'd be nice to get the handggun guld.. but it has a large drp rate which would ut me in the seabed for hours.. maybe days if i have luck not on my side

Splash
Jan 5, 2010, 09:13 PM
Handgun: Guld is Spaceship Delsaber for Greenills.

And I was joking about it. 1/40k drop rate is harsh, and you probably wouldn't use it that much anyways. So it's not worth it.

But you get my big congrats if you do find one. If you were online, I'd ask for a trade immediately. =P

zfighter14
Jan 5, 2010, 09:18 PM
if i foind it i'd have a grin bigger then my face. finding a weapon with an insane drop rate is like luck and the gods be with you lol. but i use to have one on BB but i didnt really like it too much. knew it was a good rare but idk. i was looking for the power weapons. but so far no luck on finding any of these weapons. all i have is bringers rifle. yask 3000R and frozen shooter.