PDA

View Full Version : The Free Play Meetup/Experience Thread

Para
Jan 4, 2010, 08:15 PM
I figured we should have a thread like this where everyone can share their free-play experiences and offer positive contributions about people they met on free-play that they may somehow end up meeting here and becoming friends for future runs.

No negative comments allowed if you are to post a certain player's character name because that's not very fair and against PSOW rules anyhow.

Someone has to start off though cause I'm still trapped in the tower.

Gorebot
Jan 4, 2010, 08:19 PM
Most of the time its very...quiet.

Get in, get xp/loots, get out.

Nary a "goodbye" or a "thank you" in sight.

So not bad, but not overly fun.

Para
Jan 4, 2010, 08:28 PM
Most of the time its very...quiet.

Get in, get xp/loots, get out.

Nary a "goodbye" or a "thank you" in sight.

So not bad, but not overly fun.

To be honest... from the experiences I've had so far, I can see a huge difference between times.

The following is an opinion and nothing personal:

I've played some very very late night games with people online on free play. Usually at the time I played at, people who have the Japanese version are playing at that time. They may be Japanese or not but nevertheless, they are very polite players. Always thank you for buffs/heals and waits for everyone to be ready from one room to the next. Generally they are quite talkative. They also wave good-bye a lot of the time after a run, saying stuff like Good-work, great and thank you.

However from playing with people that would be playing in North American time zone, they're very quiet and everyone seems to be doing their own thing when playing. I don't think this is a sign saying that people from North America are impolite, but rather a difference in culture.

Ascensius
Jan 4, 2010, 08:31 PM
Word select really limits the experience, in my opinion. There's not even a goodbye I can see (perhaps a ploy to keep you playing? :D)

Played with this force last night, did a couple of missions with him and discovered the Arena!

It's all good fun with the people I've played with, I just wish there was more communication in free play, then it'd really be on par with my PSO nostalgia.

Gorebot
Jan 4, 2010, 08:31 PM
Definately a difference in culture imo.

Also, I wish Nintendo wasn't so...family about PSZ and actually allowed us to Free Chat with random people. Using pre-determined phrases has always been irritating to me when I know for a fact, I can write things out. So instead of talking, I say "Hello" "Good Work" and "Goodbye" and that's it.

Pavichokche
Jan 4, 2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah, those phrases are definitely irritating and limited, I usually don't say anything (maybe a hooray or two after beating the boss) just because none of those phrases even remotely match what I want to say.

But in a way I find free play a kind of a different experience, more...anonymous. It's kind of like picking up a hooker, except that you don't pay anything and you get their names and you don't get any diseases... but you DO yell hooray at the end XD Okay, fine, it's nothing like picking up a hooker, but it IS very anonymous !!!

Gorebot
Jan 4, 2010, 10:57 PM
Can you even exchange Friend Codes in Free Play? If not, then what's the damn point?

Cruciarius
Jan 4, 2010, 11:26 PM
I've had several Free Play games that paired me up with the same person. Sometimes multiple times in a row. That same person also happens to be a pso-world members, so we both thought it was pretty funny.

Para
Jan 4, 2010, 11:28 PM
Can you even exchange Friend Codes in Free Play? If not, then what's the damn point?

You can't but that's part of the point of this thread... maybe you meet someone on free play that you like to play with in the future and he/she may hear your experience and think hey that's you! etc.

mid Knight
Jan 5, 2010, 05:20 AM
You can't but that's part of the point of this thread... maybe you meet someone on free play that you like to play with in the future and he/she may hear your experience and think hey that's you! etc.

In that case yesterday I did freeplay on Paru and was pair up with a level 100 FOnewearl in a Japanese name who used a Stormer. She buff me everytime we enter the next area which I was greatful for (since I was playing as my Hucast with the same name on this forum). Thank to her I found out how useful the PA Bite Stamp was against Chaos & Mobius (how I didn't know this sooner I will never know since I use the claw as well).
After we completed it we both left and I did Ruin next which I just happen to meet her again but this time a red Fonewn with blue afro called Bob join the team. Again we kick butt.

GantzDetainee
Jan 5, 2010, 06:51 AM
Its just a mix bag really.I've encountered some really polite players and some douchebags in both versions.Its hard to tell who's who since the japanese version came out last year and maybe some NA players have imported one but I do agree that most of the japanese version users are nice and "loud".

FoMarlBorough
Jan 5, 2010, 07:54 AM
"loud"...not quite following you.

yeah though, some are cool, some drop just cause you arent lvl 5000 with all the hacked rares.

its been fun so far, but dont expect too much commitment on freeplay.

GantzDetainee
Jan 5, 2010, 11:14 AM
"loud"...not quite following you.

yeah though, some are cool, some drop just cause you arent lvl 5000 with all the hacked rares.

its been fun so far, but dont expect too much commitment on freeplay.

I meant to say lively like waving hello or saying goodbye,using the chat menu and such.Most of them do stick around but sometimes they get some rare stuff and they don't want to risk losing it by getting D/Ced or a friend just got online or the match up is not that good or they are just plain douchebags.Like i said its a mix bag,good with the bad,hackers and non-hackers.

Tales
Jan 5, 2010, 04:37 PM
Just met a RAmar named Jeff with a green Rappy mag. He was really nice. =)

Cruciarius
Jan 10, 2010, 02:12 AM
Just did a Free Play of super hard valley with a lvl 100 HUmar. I used my lvl 82 FOnewearl.

It was a very strange run... he kept dying in every new room, yet his corpse would twitch around, standing to attack. I could hear him use mates occasionally, yet I never saw his life go up. Although I saw him as dead, he kept asking if I was ok and apparently he was dealing damage as well. However, all the hostiles were after me, since he was dead, as far as I saw.

Then the dragon... he died fast once again, yet kept attacking some how. He also kept on doing "ha ha ha!" during the fight.

His character name was something in kanji.

Anyway, I'm getting very annoyed with people like him in Free Play. Gonna be trying to gather a good list of FCs to play with soon, I imagine.

Efreet
Jan 10, 2010, 06:01 AM
Just met a RAmar named Jeff with a green Rappy mag. He was really nice. =)

I met the same guy and i had no problem.

On another game later i find a lv 80+ racast (forgot the name) and a lv 100 japanese player (some force i think), the 100 one left the game after 3 second we joined and the cast after we completed the first room in guarnecia..

GantzDetainee
Jan 10, 2010, 08:04 AM
Just did a Free Play of super hard valley with a lvl 100 HUmar. I used my lvl 82 FOnewearl.

It was a very strange run... he kept dying in every new room, yet his corpse would twitch around, standing to attack. I could hear him use mates occasionally, yet I never saw his life go up. Although I saw him as dead, he kept asking if I was ok and apparently he was dealing damage as well. However, all the hostiles were after me, since he was dead, as far as I saw.

Then the dragon... he died fast once again, yet kept attacking some how. He also kept on doing "ha ha ha!" during the fight.

His character name was something in kanji.

Anyway, I'm getting very annoyed with people like him in Free Play. Gonna be trying to gather a good list of FCs to play with soon, I imagine.

You've just encountered a hacker.Most hackers I've seen are using jap roms.

Cruciarius
Jan 10, 2010, 10:00 AM

I feel so dirty now. :-(

Kureyn
Jan 15, 2010, 08:51 PM
I had a fun time here a little bit ago. Took on Hard Gurhacia Valley as a level 32 HUcast with a 55 FOnewearl. Was a bit of a rough fight due to my low level, but I got a nice staff for my own FOnewearl later - a Draw-element Gallenhorn - and gained two levels in the course of the level.

The limited communication in FP is kind of annoying.

Kirukia
Jan 15, 2010, 09:48 PM
I played with a level 80 HUnewearl the other day named Mirai. She seemed like a cool person. Our party members started to drop out so Octopus royally beat our asses twice. We still had fun I'd like to get her friend code if shes on pso-world ^^

Yeah there seem to be a lot in Free Play. I get into parties with level 100s who spaz attack from the entrance and do 200s every second to all enemies. I usually just leave the party, especially if I'm the only other one there.

Vendal
Jan 15, 2010, 09:59 PM
I have for the most part rather boring Freeplays however occasionally theres a gem :D

Two nights back i free played and ended up in a team with a FOnewm and FOnewearl and a RAcast and since im a damage eva type turned out reaaaaaal nice hahaha anytime they all died my character dodged and i resed though that was rare not too mention haveing a force user in general with you is always lovely!

Cruciarius
Jan 16, 2010, 01:07 AM
My last Free Play was horrible. Got a full group for the plant. All 80+. One was even lvl 100. After the first room, one of them leave. We keep going. 3 rooms into it, an Arkzein appears and right away, the other two leave. So I kill it, eventually, with a lot of rolling and zonde only to get a treasure chest of meseta and a monofluid...

Windancer
Jan 16, 2010, 01:14 AM
I have Good experiences with freeplay everyone I have played with has been very polite and most obviously have had experience in the PSO realm it seems. The one thing that probably most annoys me is when you get hooked up with 1 person instead of three and the person presses start quit game immediately instead of trying to beat the level that was chosen. Now I can see if 2 lev 60's get hooked up and its a ruins run or something but last night I got hooked up with a guy (forget his name) Valley was the level and he dropped out. im 83 and he is 100 whynot do a runthrough me and him easily take it down.

Kirukia
Jan 16, 2010, 08:40 AM
Omg today on Free Play was amazing. I was only going through SH Shrine to get a White Disaster (Right now I'm borrowing a friend's). I kept running into the same guy. At first we had 2 other members, then one, then we went through like 5 times alone. We got matched up every time. We ended up getting like 3 arena's and tons of rare enemies. Even though I didn't get the item I wanted, I had a lot of fun ^____^

Cruciarius
Jan 16, 2010, 10:28 AM
After seeing the thread about making a strong RAcast, I remembered my last Free Play with one...

It was my FOnewearl, a lvl 100 RAcast and someone else. The RAcast has some kind of gun that seemed to have a constant stream of shots coming from it. The bullets were red, if that matters. In my opinion, it seemed hacked, but I don't know all the PAs, so for all I know it was a PA.

Later on, the same RAcast kept switching to different melee weapons. Even during the boss battle. Made me wonder if they knew how to use a ranger at all.

Kirukia
Jan 16, 2010, 10:31 AM
Later on, the same RAcast kept switching to different melee weapons. Even during the boss battle. Made me wonder if they knew how to use a ranger at all.

Today I had a hunter using handguns and bazookas. It was horrible. He also didn't heal, at all. Then, then he started to use weapons like selvaria's shield. This guy was level 98 we were in shrine. I was like FML. So I pretty much had to babysit his HP and do almost all of the damage by myself. He left right before Mother Trinity so I just soloed her and Falz. Ugh stupid random person x.x

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 04:13 AM
So I know this thread is a bit old but I met someone today and I'd like to revive it.
Her name was Jun B.
She was a HUnewearl.
We went through Arca with pretty much no problems. Then we got to Humilias.
I let go of my PA right after he killed her and it died. After that his explosion killed me. So both of us were dead and the treasure box was sitting right there taunting us :< She replied to this by saying, "Are you okay?" Which was comical because I pretty much fucked it up and she didn't even seem mad xD
So we revived and walked through the portal, only to be greeted by a second Humilias.
We were both at 1 hp and hadn't restocked. I'm pretty sure my exact reaction was, "LOL!"
We went and took it down pretty easily the second time though.
I didn't get any good drops but it was fun.
I feel like the runs where you mess up are the best, because then you get to perservere with the person even through your failures.
Anyway if any of you see her name pop up here could you kindly direct me to her? I'd like to get her FC if she doesn't mind.

Kytan
Jan 22, 2010, 09:17 AM
For the most part, it's good, though on occasion I run into a group who has no idea how to wait for people before running off to the next room. =/ I also can't seem to get anyone to stay with me while doing the Arca Plant. There are tons of friendly people though, and I'm definitely having fun.

Mid Knight: I think we were in the same party last night. I was the level 89 RAcast with barely any dps >_>

mid Knight
Jan 22, 2010, 09:35 AM
For the most part, it's good, though on occasion I run into a group who has no idea how to wait for people before running off to the next room. =/ I also can't seem to get anyone to stay with me while doing the Arca Plant. There are tons of friendly people though, and I'm definitely having fun.

Mid Knight: I think we were in the same party last night. I was the level 89 RAcast with barely any dps >_>

What was your name? I was running mostly Paru and a few Plant last night. You may have to say what happen as my memory is abit foggy. I think I may have remember, were you colour blue and was using mech guns? Was it just us two or a full party since I had a mix of full team or duo last night.

FOrulz
Jan 22, 2010, 09:48 AM
=/ I also can't seem to get anyone to stay with me while doing the Arca Plant.
Free play is definitely fun because of the randomness and the mix of players you get. But I think if you really want to make a full run without dropouts (and have fun at the same time), you should play with others and use fc's.

Nearly 1/2 of all my free plays involve a pairing of me and one other player, and most of the time drop link right away :-?

Kytan
Jan 22, 2010, 10:08 AM
What was your name? I was running mostly Paru and a few Plant last night. You may have to say what happen as my memory is abit foggy. I think I may have remember, were you colour blue and was using mech guns? Was it just us two or a full party since I had a mix of full team or duo last night.

My name was the same as here, Kytan. I think we had two forces with us. You got my color and my weapon right. :D

mid Knight
Jan 22, 2010, 10:16 AM
Ah cool if you want you can add my FC (on the left side of here) on your list since you were alright well ok I still sort of remember but you not a bad player cos if you were I would of still remember it today (my bad freeplay yesterday was a Hunewn letting me do all the work which I wanted him to buff me and this team on Plant who all left near to the boss).

Opodomus
Jan 22, 2010, 10:42 AM
I'm too afraid to try free play because I think I'll end up with a hacker who will corrupt my save file.

Seriously cheating hasn't been needed in a long time. Back in the day we needed our game genie because Contra 3 and Smash TV were impossible to beat and didn't have save points but the little brats using action replay these days are spoiled.

This little kid was telling me at a party that he was so great at video games because he beats every one he plays. I let him play the original Mega Man. He picked a stage and couldn't even get past the very first room. Damn kids these days...

Tizerak
Jan 22, 2010, 10:53 AM
I'm too afraid to try free play because I think I'll end up with a hacker who will corrupt my save file.

Seriously cheating hasn't been needed in a long time. Back in the day we needed our game genie because Contra 3 and Smash TV were impossible to beat and didn't have save points but the little brats using action replay these days are spoiled.

This little kid was telling me at a party that he was so great at video games because he beats every one he plays. I let him play the original Mega Man. He picked a stage and couldn't even get past the very first room. Damn kids these days...

Ahhh the original megmans, theres a reason why I haven't played the new ones past Mega Man X #

Chukie sue
Jan 22, 2010, 10:54 AM

Haha! Mega Man took skills, I would know. and I'd suggest backing up your save file a few times like I have. It's payed of ALOT.

Chukie sue
Jan 22, 2010, 10:55 AM
Ahhh the original megmans, theres a reason why I haven't played the new ones past Mega Man X #

X was very good as well... But the new-ish ones are quite fun as well.

Tizerak
Jan 22, 2010, 11:00 AM
Haha! Mega Man took skills, I would know. and I'd suggest backing up your save file a few times like I have. It's payed of ALOT.

How do you backup a save file on the DS? *raises eyebrow*

Chukie sue
Jan 22, 2010, 11:04 AM
It's possible with an action replay... and by flash cart. Support SEGA! I bought the game and am using a flash cart to play it. dunno if its against the forum rules or not so I'll go refresh the rules in my head before saying more ^_^

Tizerak
Jan 22, 2010, 11:08 AM
*scratches head* I didn't know Action Replay could back up stuff.... that might be one of the only legit ways to use it imo... ill have to look that up.

And I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything! I just raised an eyebrow when I saw the backup statement like *rubs chin* hmmmmm.

Chukie sue
Jan 22, 2010, 11:12 AM
Yes indeed... It's quite helpfull for things like oh i dont know. accidently discarded your kouga/com press PA and then saving without realizing you did. Yeah that actually happened to me. Restored the save and all was well.

Opodomus
Jan 22, 2010, 11:36 AM
I played the original megaman on the original cartridge for NES and beat it without game genie. Same with all other NES megaman games and megaman X, X2, and X3. After that megaman because stupid with the exception of the new megaman that they released for WiiWare

Tizerak
Jan 22, 2010, 11:43 AM
Dude... trying to kill Elect Man without the proper weapon... ow, still though F that though stages were harder then some of the bosses *shakes fist at the moving platforms in Gutsman stage*

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 11:48 AM
Bleh I had a not so great free play in paru today.
Full party.
It was me (HUnewm), a RAmarl, a HUmar, and a FOmar.
The FOmar didn't heal, or buff, and I don't think he attacked much either. He just kind of followed us around. Him and the HUmar would also run ahead of everyone else, while the RAmarl at least waited (she had a japanese name go figure). One of them ignited a fire box next to me in the first room hitting me for like 250 damage, and then they made me heal myself. No apologies or anything. There was one enemy near it and I had just killed it before the box was ignited. I mean it was hard mode and I was like level 53, so I was over leveled and we got through it easily. But they were all 30+ and it's not like they had to watch out for themselves. At least the RAmarl and HUmar fought though. I mean the force would launch a foie once in awhile but really he couldn't even heal? He didn't even heal himself I had to heal him as well = = He did heal once.....and he....used monomates............
I debated leaving quite a few times but I didn't want to be rude especially since I was doing a lot more damage than the rest and I seemed to double as the healer as well.

FOrulz
Jan 22, 2010, 11:58 AM
I mean the force would launch a foie once in awhile but really he couldn't even heal? He didn't even heal himself I had to heal him as well = = He did heal once.....and he....used monomates............
I debated leaving quite a few times but I didn't want to be rude especially since I was doing a lot more damage than the rest and I seemed to double as the healer as well.
lmao... monomates?! I guess the guy was being cheap on fluids haha. I would have spammed "Are you okay?", give him a bad rating, and then leave:-P

I did have one instance where I was with one other player (humar) on SH Arca, and the he just kept following me around. He'd just stand around when hostiles appeared. So finally, we got in the third room and an arkeinz appeared. I fought the arkeinz, killed it, and another one spawned. Of course, this time I ran behind the humar and just stood there. He got mauled and I dropped link lol.

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 12:01 PM
I assume they were monomates because it was an item healing hp for less than 100.
He had run ahead alone and got pwned by a froutang.
We had been waiting for the HUmar cuz in the earlier rooms he liked to go afk for awhile without telling us. The force decided it would be best to run in while we waited.
I walked in on him using monomates and running from the froutang.
It was a horrible vision. I will have nightmares.

Kytan
Jan 22, 2010, 12:42 PM
I use monomates to heal sometimes.... heal about 100-200 and are good when I want a quick boost, but want to conserve dimates. I only use trimates when out of other healing or I'm down to less than 100 hp and I panic ._.

btw, my friend code is 3524 2764 0025 :)

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 12:47 PM
But this is a force.
Forces can heal all of their hp with one resta. Granted he was a FOmar so his resta was nerfed, but it should still be just as efficient.

Grimhart
Jan 22, 2010, 12:57 PM
Yeah, that's kinda sad. =_=

Especially since FOmar Resta isn't really nerfed, it's just... not boosted.

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 01:04 PM
Well apparently even at level 100 they heal 500-600 hp.
My FOmarl is 91 and isn't even at 550 hp yet.
It's still pretty much all your hp, and I'm going to assume for the most part it will keep pace with your level.
Besides I'm sure he could heal much more than the rest of the party consisting of two hunters and a ranger .___.

Tales
Jan 22, 2010, 01:12 PM
I heal EVERYONE when I get the chance, and I'm a HUnewearl. I even try my best to heal as a RAcaseal (yay traps lol)... but yea I've come across people like that. They don't even try to help >_>

EDIT: HUnewearls actually heal a decent amount, especially with a slicer equipped. And with a 70 acc./30 mind Mag for when the slicer is equipped, things get even better lol

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 01:15 PM
Yeah it's too bad everyone doesn't think like you do, although for the most part people seem to be courteous enough. Though sometimes you find douches in free play.

Tales
Jan 22, 2010, 01:20 PM
Yeah it's too bad everyone doesn't think like you do, although for the most part people seem to be courteous enough. Though sometimes you find douches in free play.

Is your sig from that intro song in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? ^-^

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 02:27 PM
Hahaha yes it is.
Kaze No Ne/Sound of the Wind

Tales
Jan 22, 2010, 02:36 PM
Mmmhmm... I LOVE that song!~ <3
Lol just wanted to ask.

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 02:56 PM
I've been listening to it lately while I do free play so I figured I might as well include some of the lyrics. I used to hate the song when I first heard it but now I kind of like it.

Cruciarius
Jan 24, 2010, 09:58 AM
I hate when in a game (this happened to me in a friend's game) where a room has more than one path to take and the group splits up. All this does is cause me to loose out on experience, which I'm not fond of at all. I play to clear every room. Making me miss the experience of a room or more, isn't very nice.

mid Knight
Jan 24, 2010, 10:41 AM
I hate when in a game (this happened to me in a friend's game) where a room has more than one path to take and the group splits up. All this does is cause me to loose out on experience, which I'm not fond of at all. I play to clear every room. Making me miss the experience of a room or more, isn't very nice.

I know what you mean although for me it's the possible rares instead of experience (I already at a high level) but the whole group just want to finish it asap. E.g. Last night I was pair up with a Fomar in Paru, the Fomar left before the halfway point so I decided to check the other path we miss out before and it turn out that path lead me to a Rappy nest. Stuff like these alway make me thing the good stuff I had miss out just because the others don't want to visit all the rooms.

Cruciarius
Jan 24, 2010, 11:02 AM
It's not that we all didn't end up going to the other areas anyway. We entered a room with 3 paths. One of the people said something like "lets all split" and the 3 each went a different way. I just went to the closest room, not saying anything to them about it (though I did complain in the meet up thread). Each of them cleared their room, then came back to the others, to collect the drops.

I feel each room would have been cleared faster, if we stuck together. Also, the experience is important to me as well.

I hate when you have a full group and get to the boss, but nobody syncs their PB. They all use them individually, but at the same time instead.

Kytan
Jan 25, 2010, 10:36 AM
Wow, last night was a really sucky freeplay night :( It started off well enough, did the plant with some competent people, although I did have to go afd(er, afds?) for a bit because my brother had gone to bed without letting the dog in. I got a really good team for the wetlands, great teamwork, etc. After that though, it was either mediocrity, or horrible. In particular, two human hunters and me at the plant. Revived them both multiple times during the run, Red kept running off and spamming "follow me". They would also spam "help" whenever they died, even though I was busy fighting an aze.... however you spell the huge robot >_< Then, when we got to the boss, I had to revive them several times, ran out of moon atomizers, used 3 heal traps, and decided to save the other 2 for after the boss so if they died again (they would) I could revive them for loot. They both die, start spamming "help" and I say "sorry". They keep spamming "help". Again. And again. And again. I won't blame this on them, but I died, lost all my scapedolls, and headed back to the city. Yellow was actually smart enough to head back too when I died, but Red just kept lying there spamming "help". Yellow and I disconnected.

After that, I got put on a full team to the shrine, with a human force, a newman hunter, and a human hunter. The human hunter is either cheating, or he has found equips that allow him to hit 500s, hit really fast, and walk across gaps =/ I don't think I even had one segment of my photon blast charged by the halfway point. Thankfully, he quit and we finished the shrine.

I really need to start rating people as bad from time to time >_>

moizeus
Jan 25, 2010, 12:28 PM
My free play experience is get into a game. Wave ''Hello" then go to the portal. finish the quest. then wave "Good Bye" then everyone gets out. pretty boring one.
But sometimes I find neat loot.

arkane
Jan 25, 2010, 05:43 PM
There was a RAmar in one of my games last night who was pretty much a looter. He kept hanging one room back to clean up on treasure. Never fired one shot. :/

rhubarbot
Jan 25, 2010, 05:57 PM
I really need to start rating people as bad from time to time >_>

That really does work. I kept getting matched up with this guy who had the Ogi skinhack on and having to disconnect immediately when the game started. Finally after getting hooked up with him thrice in a row I decided to delve into that ratings menu. Never saw him again. :D

What would be nice is if the ratings menu worked off characters' names instead of some secret database of FCs.... then I could be insulated from all future Ogi hackers.

I tend not to see too many hackers in FP overall, though; because both my active characters are at or very near level 100, and because of the times during which I play, I tend to get into parties with a lot of "Thank You!" spamming Japanese players. And given the crappy damage most of them do, there's no way they're hacking.

Cruciarius
Jan 25, 2010, 06:30 PM
I just did a Free Play in the Snowfields, with my FOnewearl. I was paired with... a FOnewearl.

Both of us had the white and green outfit and green hair. Both of us even used an Alice Olivia wand. The only differences, as far as looks, were the hat and mag.

rhubarbot
Jan 25, 2010, 07:06 PM
My FOnewearl is named FOkachu and uses the yellow outfit with the bunny hat, and a yellow Femini.

Not a big pokemon fan or anything—it's just that the resemblance is undeniable.

But to my credit, I've yet to see any other FOnies with the same appearance. I wonder why that is? :D

Zike
Jan 25, 2010, 08:53 PM
Hi Fokachu I was the pink Ramarl (Vilia) you hunted with the other night=) Was a couple good runs with you!

Z-735
Jan 25, 2010, 08:56 PM
D: My FOnewearl uses the bunny hat withe blue hair and yellow suit DX

Aridashi
Jan 25, 2010, 09:37 PM
D: My FOnewearl uses the bunny hat withe blue hair and yellow suit DX

I love that look for the FOnewearl. She looks like a little Rappy with that costume. ^^

I was in a Free Play match today for Oblivion City Paru... everyone d/ced except for me at mid-point because they kept dying. I can't remember their levels exactly, but I'm pretty sure one of them (a HUcast) was Lv. 18. Dying at Paru on Normal at Lv. 18 as a HUcast repeatedly sort of strikes me as pretty dumbfounded, in my opinion. lol

Thanks to my Animal Hand's 0/10/42/0/0 stats, using Bite Stamp allowed me to own D-Chaos by myself. :-D

Zike
Jan 25, 2010, 09:53 PM
To anyone who was hunting with me tonight so sorry if I disconnected after saying sorry twice, my baby boy (1yr old two days ago!) has a bad cold and isn't sleeping very well tonight

Cruciarius
Jan 25, 2010, 10:42 PM
Just played with a blue HUcast named 00 Gundam. They were doing ok, but seemed to not have brought many mates with them. Stopped healing themselves part way through a paru run. I kept healing them and even revived them several times during the run, including the boss.

If you run out of mates before the boss fights, please at least say "going to town" and get more. I'd rather wait a minute, while you get supplies for the fight, instead of having to revive you.

Z-735
Jan 25, 2010, 10:45 PM
Ah x.x I haven't played freeplay in awhile, but last time I did, it was with a hacker ._. He was lvl 100, ran super fast, reve skin, clairs, and did 800 each hit

Cruciarius
Jan 25, 2010, 10:56 PM
When ever I encounter a hacker, I just leave. I'd prefer playing with legit players, not those who want to ruin my gaming experience.