PDA

View Full Version : Online question (Noob here when it comes to online)

majorgamer55
Jan 5, 2010, 01:20 AM
For the first time i'm going online after creating three characters and leveling them up.... my question is, will my join trunk be accessible to other wifi friends? Is there a way to trade? Can someone give me some pointers on anything? Like the facts and the do's and dont's
Thanks.

Cruciarius
Jan 5, 2010, 01:33 AM
Yes, you can trade.
No, others can't access your trunk, other than yourself.
Pointers... online has higher chance of good drops than offline, so clear every room, when possible.
Nobody tends to follow the "leader" (red) player, just follow where others go or pick a direction for them to go.
Heal/revive, if the group needs it and nobody else is doing it. This is usually the "job" of a force though.
Be nice.
Try not to go ahead into the next room, without everyone else. It's not nice. However, if they're taking a while, I'd go ahead anyway.

majorgamer55
Jan 5, 2010, 01:58 AM
So then my JOINT trunk is safe?

Boxblaster
Jan 5, 2010, 02:20 AM
The joint trunk is shared between your characters, nobody else's.

majorgamer55
Jan 5, 2010, 02:25 AM
thought so. thank you guys for all the tips.

Cruciarius
Jan 5, 2010, 10:08 AM
Also, just saw someone doing this last night...

Don't expect people to wait for you, if you're gonna try on every weapon you pick up and try out it's attacks without any hostiles around.

When reaching the boss, don't throw on a shield and cower in a corner, avoiding the fight.

Pavichokche
Jan 5, 2010, 11:10 AM
Haha, I've never seen anyone do that, I bet it looks hilarious XD But you have to agree that shields are very handy when used tactically with some bosses

Cruciarius
Jan 5, 2010, 11:16 AM
Yes, shields are great when actually being used. Used, as in attacking with.

This guy sat with the shield in front of himself (holding L) and occasionally he did the "ha ha ha" message. I tried to get him killed, by leading the boss (Snowfields "bosses") to him, but he didn't get hurt much, healed and ran around more.

Was very annoying.

majorgamer55
Jan 5, 2010, 09:39 PM
Wow sounds like a total douchebag