PDA

View Full Version : Red Boxed Stag Cutlery

BlazedWayz
Jan 5, 2010, 04:16 PM
so was just wonderin' why the stag cutlery I just got in Paru Hm was in a red box. Has anyone else had a non-rare item drop in a red box or is it just a glitch?

barnacleez
Jan 5, 2010, 04:30 PM
Yes, there are items considered rare that are in the 1-5* range. Other examples would be twin brand, sonic laser, eleanor frame, parpua, emerald tablet, mags, etc.
Definitely not a glitch.

BlazedWayz
Jan 5, 2010, 04:41 PM
well ive had both sonic lasers and emerald tablets as greens. i do remember seeing the others as reds now that i think of it. well guess thats a idiot moment!!!!

GantzDetainee
Jan 5, 2010, 05:54 PM
well ive had both sonic lasers and emerald tablets as greens. i do remember seeing the others as reds now that i think of it. well guess thats a idiot moment!!!!

lol its understandable.When you been playing for hours on end every box begins to look the same color

Cruciarius
Jan 5, 2010, 06:04 PM
I'm a bit annoyed that some items appear in a red box, yet aren't really rare... it being a red box alone, causes me to stick it in my trunk. It's causing my trunk to be filled fast. Many times I've had to go through it, to sell the not-so-great "rares", to make room for other not-so-great "rares" I didn't have yet.

Vayne
Jan 5, 2010, 07:56 PM
Stag Cutlery IS rare.

ZetsumeiSan
Jan 5, 2010, 11:22 PM
What are the %?

Pokerealm
Jan 6, 2010, 09:55 AM
I'm a bit annoyed that some items appear in a red box, yet aren't really rare... it being a red box alone, causes me to stick it in my trunk. It's causing my trunk to be filled fast. Many times I've had to go through it, to sell the not-so-great "rares", to make room for other not-so-great "rares" I didn't have yet.

I only keep 10 mesata rares, and 7*s with good (really good) %s.
It keeps the trunk a bit clean, even after 300+ hours of playtime.