PDA

View Full Version : Which PSP bundle should I go for?

DoubleJG
Jan 6, 2010, 01:19 AM
I want the mystic silver design, so it's either Gran Turismo or Ratchet & Clank (no to Assassin's Creed because I'm not much of a fan).

The GT bundle comes with GT (obviously) and a 2gig stick, while Ratchet comes with Ratchet (obviously), echochrome, and a 1gig stick.

Suggestions?

Xefi
Jan 6, 2010, 01:25 AM
It's depending on which game you like to play more: Racing or adventure?
And 2 gig is kind of small. I have two 4 gigs memory sticks and that's still not enough...lol.

Your other option is to flip a coin! Head, it's Gran Turimo. Tail, it's Ratchet. :panda:

DoubleJG
Jan 6, 2010, 01:32 AM
Ya, I figured that 2gigs wouldn't be too much, which makes me think that 1gig is going to not last me very long if I go with Ratchet :/

Oh, also, the shipment that I'll be getting will take sometime to get to my house. So, would I be able to buy the same bundle from a retail store, keep the receipt, and then return the one I receive in the mail to the retail store with the receipt?

I'm just curious as to whether or not boxes have matching serial numbers with the consoles or something like that.

Xefi
Jan 6, 2010, 02:07 AM
Oh, also, the shipment that I'll be getting will take sometime to get to my house. So, would I be able to buy the same bundle from a retail store, keep the receipt, and then return the one I receive in the mail to the retail store with the receipt?

I'm just curious as to whether or not boxes have matching serial numbers with the consoles or something like that.

I suggest you don't do that though. I don't remember if they scan for the product
number or not when you return their stuff, but then again, it's not recommended.
You'll have to wait patiently for your bundle now. Go play some other games while waiting!

Well if you want to be really sure. You can go to that retail store and ask them
yourselve if they allow you to return like that... ^ ^;

Edit: anyways, off to bed for me for tommoro's work. Maybe someone else can help you out. Later.

Zeek123
Jan 6, 2010, 01:34 PM
Neither! Get the Star Wars: Renegade Squadron with the white Darth Vader PSP from Amazon!

It's beautiful and hackable! ^^

Rainz4dayz
Jan 6, 2010, 07:45 PM
I guess i got the NFL bundle. Well...Its a blue PSP that came with Madden 09 and some Madden 09 video. I trashed the video.

washuguy
Jan 6, 2010, 07:57 PM
Dissidia...

Rainz4dayz
Jan 6, 2010, 08:00 PM
Dissidia...

Wtf is Dissidia? A Psp game?

washuguy
Jan 6, 2010, 10:52 PM
Wtf is Dissidia? A Psp game? Check it!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtkIwTWIStU

Rainz4dayz
Jan 9, 2010, 03:37 PM
Check it!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtkIwTWIStU

Kool i might get the game! Thnx for the video.;-)

Gibdozer
Jan 13, 2010, 11:18 AM
Get the Miley Cyrus one, It's cheaper comes w/ 2gb and is selling like shit. If you can handle a pink PsP you can get this one new/gently used super cheap. All those bundle games sell for next to nothing on ebay anyway!