PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Wand?

digitalmasterc
Jan 6, 2010, 07:49 PM
Whats the big deal apart from its rarity. Is this a status symbol weapon? I understand the stats are good, but what makes this rod tick? The lvl 4 soul doesn't seem too great. i don't like having my HP anywhere under full. Final question is, the traders say 10/10 psycho wand or 5/10 psycho wand. What stats are getting the boost in this setup?

Z-735
Jan 6, 2010, 07:51 PM
Well for me its pretty (stupid reason) and its the strongest force weapon in the game :o

digitalmasterc
Jan 6, 2010, 08:00 PM
Well for me its pretty (stupid reason) and its the strongest force weapon in the game :o

What do the 10/10 represent. what resist cut is affected in this weapon? From what i see, many people are trading this weapon. If it is soo rare why are there so many?

Z-735
Jan 6, 2010, 08:02 PM
The reason its so rare is cause its really hard to find. Maybe the ones you've seen so many of are hacked.

vadin
Jan 6, 2010, 08:31 PM
What do the 10/10 represent. what resist cut is affected in this weapon? From what i see, many people are trading this weapon. If it is soo rare why are there so many?
Heh, you must be looking at a PSU trade forum. 10/10 is a perfect grind in PSU ^^; in PSU its popular because of it being one of the best rods in the game and people have obtained them over the years.
Your probably mixing up your data,
In PS0 its one of the best rod due to it having the highest ment. of any FO weapon, and im sure not many have them around here.

digitalmasterc
Jan 6, 2010, 09:05 PM
Heh, you must be looking at a PSU trade forum. 10/10 is a perfect grind in PSU ^^; in PSU its popular because of it being one of the best rods in the game and people have obtained them over the years.
Your probably mixing up your data,
In PS0 its one of the best rod due to it having the highest ment. of any FO weapon, and im sure not many have them around here.

Thanks for the info. I recently started a Fo. I traded all my Hu gear for a bunch of Fo gear. I didn't get the rod, but once my Fo hits the level I'll have a lot of grinding to do. I cant consider the game complete until I have top notch gear. If it comes down to it. I imagine the trade price for this item is off the charts. My 200 PDs wont cover the cost?

Vayne
Jan 6, 2010, 09:51 PM
Ya it's just the strongest and rarest Rod in the game. It's got more MST than any other weapon including any comparable ATP weapon. Personally I like White Disaster with Heaven element on it better. Also, if you're seeing alot of them then they're probably hacks and not real.

digitalmasterc
Jan 6, 2010, 10:08 PM
Ya it's just the strongest and rarest Rod in the game. It's got more MST than any other weapon including any comparable ATP weapon. Personally I like White Disaster with Heaven element on it better. Also, if you're seeing alot of them then they're probably hacks and not real.

are they fake if they're hacks? is it possible to get an unusable rod because its hacked?

Z-735
Jan 6, 2010, 10:11 PM
Yes they are fake if they are hacks. And for your 2nd question, I dunno because i've never dealt with hacked items :/

Macman
Jan 7, 2010, 02:06 PM
It's the strongest FO weapon in PSZ and it's a staple weapon ever since Phantasy Star 4 IIRC.