PDA

View Full Version : I got PSO on Xbox and playing offline without live lol

Balbarei
Feb 27, 2003, 04:02 PM
I got PSO on Xbox and playing offline without Xbox Live...because live hasnt been launched in europe and i dont a have credit card...and im lv 7 now with my HUcast - lv 3 with my FOmar and I didnt even pay for the game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

and it worked offline yes its the japanese version lol and when live comes out I can play online lol

i didnt even pay for the game like i said..

and NO their is no extra char or anything else exept better 3d graphic and the voice thing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Auracom
Feb 27, 2003, 04:18 PM
Hehehe welcome to the world of pso.

saffaya
Feb 27, 2003, 04:20 PM
On 2003-02-27 13:02, Balbarei wrote:
I got PSO on Xbox and playing offline without Xbox Live...because live hasnt been launched in europe and i dont a have credit card...and im lv 7 now with my HUcast - lv 3 with my FOmar and I didnt even pay for the game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And you're proud of yourself using a patched pirate copy ?

and it worked offline yes its the japanese version lol and when live comes out I can play online lol

sure dude, IF you buy the retail version then.

FreakinRican
Feb 27, 2003, 04:21 PM
http://www.lamer.net/blownaway.jpg

TerribleDeliMeat
Feb 27, 2003, 04:25 PM

Actually, I dont think you'll be able to play on live. 1) you obviously claim to have a pirated copy and unless the Microsoft security seal is on the game, you wouldnt be able to boot it up without a mod chip. 2)going online with a mod chip active will get your current serial number banned when signing onto live.

Balbarei
Feb 27, 2003, 05:22 PM
nope its not pirate copy... im was just sick of all this stupid dates so i Downloaded PSO from the net to Xbox and the i transferd to xbox and i play offline their you untill i get retail/live or GC...ive been waintg for 2years now...

Vandule
Feb 27, 2003, 09:08 PM
that would still be a priated and illegal copy.

Blenjar
Feb 27, 2003, 09:18 PM
That's pretty cool, enjoy the game, get the rares!! then trade them to me for free like friends right?

Wewt
Feb 28, 2003, 12:16 AM
On 2003-02-27 14:22, Balbarei wrote:
nope its not pirate copy... im was just sick of all this stupid dates so i Downloaded PSO from the net to Xbox and the i transferd to xbox and i play offline their you untill i get retail/live or GC...ive been waintg for 2years now...

I tried... But I can't help it.

YOU ARE SO STUPID. It's scary. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I hope our children meet one day, so my kid will make fun of your kid's severe(I'd bet my testicals that your kid will be as smart as you) lack of intelligence.

Sorry in advance to all parties that may get offended.

BurgerDog_
Feb 28, 2003, 12:24 AM
nope its not pirate copy... im was just sick of all this stupid dates so i Downloaded PSO from the net

I can laugh at that all day and it wont get old. jljflakjfalk

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 28, 2003, 12:31 AM
Balbarei, that's less convincing than shotie's snapple-death announcements.

rena-ko
Feb 28, 2003, 05:50 AM
this is not even worth a post

ah...
*slaps forehead*

Guntz348
Feb 28, 2003, 07:02 AM

That would the definition of pirate software. See for it to not be pirate, it'd have to be purchased from a store and be made and distributed by the actuall manufacterer.

Russta
Feb 28, 2003, 07:27 AM
nope its not pirate copy... im was just sick of all this stupid dates so i Downloaded PSO from the net to Xbox

Retard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-01 00:54 ]</font>

Balbarei
Feb 28, 2003, 07:53 AM
lol why are u ppl so mad at me, u are lauhing at us because u already got the game and NOW i got it on XBOX just download the game sheesh and yes im a retard from ragol happy? Russta u are s0 1337

rena-ko
Feb 28, 2003, 07:58 AM
hm... if you would have imported the japanese version along with a japanese x-box, nobody would have said something, i guess...

now, really, what do you want to hear? a 'well done'?

Skuld_0
Feb 28, 2003, 09:59 AM
u + download pso from net = pirated pso

Puppypunter
Feb 28, 2003, 11:22 AM
Balbarei, I assume you have a modified XBox. Not necessarily a modchip, but a larger HD or some such thing? If you do, then you had to flash the BIOS right? Unfortunately for you, Live! will not allow you to play. So any copy of Phantasy Star Online you get, be it pirated or official, will never be able to go online on that XBox. So I hope that you enjoy playing it offline, as that is where you will stay.

Elusive_Llama
Feb 28, 2003, 11:26 AM

He thinks he's Barubary.

Jack
Feb 28, 2003, 05:42 PM
On 2003-02-28 08:26, Elusive_Llama wrote:

He thinks he's Barubary.

The name's nearly there.

faceless
Mar 1, 2003, 02:04 AM
On 2003-02-28 08:22, Puppypunter wrote:
Balbarei, I assume you have a modified XBox. Not necessarily a modchip, but a larger HD or some such thing? If you do, then you had to flash the BIOS right? Unfortunately for you, Live! will not allow you to play. So any copy of Phantasy Star Online you get, be it pirated or official, will never be able to go online on that XBox. So I hope that you enjoy playing it offline, as that is where you will stay.

actually, that would depend on of his chip has an on/off switch or not...

Brundidge
Mar 1, 2003, 02:14 AM
man so many people here talking l337 these past few days (damn contest look what has happend!). Its funny to read post now. I think everyone has proven the point before I got here so http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif yippie

hollowtip
Mar 1, 2003, 03:20 AM
On 2003-02-27 13:25, TerribleDeliMeat wrote:

Actually, I dont think you'll be able to play on live. 1) you obviously claim to have a pirated copy and unless the Microsoft security seal is on the game, you wouldnt be able to boot it up without a mod chip. 2)going online with a mod chip active will get your current serial number banned when signing onto live.

The security measures when logging on to live are easily bypassed with a switch being installed.

hollowtip
Mar 1, 2003, 03:21 AM
whoops faceless already mentioned that.

faceless
Mar 1, 2003, 03:45 AM
On 2003-03-01 00:21, hollowtip wrote:
whoops faceless already mentioned that.

yeah i did, didn't i... for some reason seeing your nick again gave me flashbacks of outtrigger on dc... damn that game was fun... i miss it :-/

LollipopLolita
Mar 1, 2003, 03:53 AM
that's enough of all of this nonsense really.