PDA

View Full Version : Challenge: How to kill SnAPPLE

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 27, 2003, 05:10 PM
It has been the goal for a few users to get snappuru-nyan-ko banned from this site. They would resort to melodrama over anything questionable posted by me in a poor attempt to get me banned by the moderaters. All of them have failed, and most have actually gotten banned themselves. =-_-=

I have a solution for everyone, though: You can easily kill me and not go to jail. Isn't that as good as a ban from pso-world.com? I think so.

What you need to do is play challenge mode on the GameCube US or GameCube JP 1.1 patched servers.
First, you need to create a character that won't be suspicious. Since SnAPPLE is prejudiced against RAmar(l)s on sight, it's wise to picka HUnter. HUnewearls are easy on the eyes, HUmars are tolerable, HUcasts are loved, and HUcaseals and loved.

Next, find SF-SnAPPLE, KHF-SnAPPLE, or TSFO-SnAPPLE. You can find them on 68:JP/Alcyone:06-13. There's no need to be on exactly block 6, since "Guild card: Choice search: Find user" will work within all blocks of the Alcyone ship, given that you're in one of its blocks.

If choice search fails, try searching the game list. Press X to retreive the list of players in the highlisted team.

When you do find SnAPPLE, join her team. A good way to disguise yourself as a challenge junkie is to use word select phrases in this order: "Hello" or "Good evening" or "Good morning", "Nice to meet you", "Good to see you". Japanese time is 14 hours ahead of Eastern Standard time, so if you pretend to be Japanese, you will be even better disguised.

Now, here's where we get messy. SnAPPLE is a nervous person who gets excited very fast. If you can give her a heart attack and kill her, then mission accomplished :3!

Just dying in the middle of a stage is too simple. That won't even raise her heart rate. Instead, you need to gradually push her buttons. This will take time, since it is most effective to do this over multiple stages.

As a hunter, you need to follow SF-SnAPPLE, a FOnewearl, to each and every room that contains treasure items. Attack the boxes with single-hit weapons and collect anything that appears. Here's a good tip: Make it obvious that you have picked up a force item, such as a mind or TP material. When SnAPPLE stops to bitch at you, you immediately use a monogrinder or other non-force material. She will flip her lid and spaz out, increasing her blood pressure! You could just use the force item, but it would be sort of obvious that you're trying to piss her off, just as if you were to die on purpose.

Anotehr tip is for stages 7 and 8. SnAPPLE always asks for 2 scape dolls from the hunters, so she can burn them for TP. Get killed during around half of the stage's duration, thus using up your last doll. Get hit constantly and watch as SnAPPLE scrambles around, trying to drop a doll in front of you. Don't take it, but also don't die. Try to get hit by weak monsters, such as claws, so that the warning sound rings often.

And now the grand finale, to finish her off. You have two choices:
The first is to play all the way to stage 9. When you warp to the last area, the boss, unplug your conenction and properly save your game. SnAPPLE will think you got the loading screen of death, and will suffer mental anguish at the loss of dolls and damage.

The second option is more sadistic: Before warping to the boss, drop all but one of your scape dolls. When you get to the second of three forms for the boss, get trapped in the small gap the boss leaves. There you will discretely leave your scape doll. Don't die, yet. Get the the third form, remembering to heal with mates in case SnAPPLE can't cast resta on you. When the boss lowers itself, so that you can't hit it, stand directly in front and unequip your armor and shield. The ice blast should kill you, thus blowing the entire game. This is quite safe, since SnAPPLE knows the ice attack has a decent chance of killing anyone.

Eventually, her blood pressure will give her a heart attack and she will die. Do it for gally! =^_^=

Saladwood
Feb 27, 2003, 05:36 PM
Moving to player matchup... because that's what it seems to be more fitting for this topic!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 27, 2003, 05:38 PM
Awww, it's more spam than player matchup =^_^=;;;

Elixer
Feb 27, 2003, 06:35 PM
i know a little thing not as big as other she doesnt seem to like in c3 with all the switches there are hit them all tearing at everyones hp lol probably not as bad as other but ive seen her mad because of noobs hitting all the buttons before

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 27, 2003, 10:50 PM
Gah you WANT them to kill me X3

ShieldDragon
Feb 28, 2003, 03:42 PM
Badass guide!

Snapple for President, PSOW.

Blenjar
Feb 28, 2003, 11:04 PM
Am I suppose to read all that?

PalRappies_go_splat
Mar 1, 2003, 11:56 PM
hmmm... i think id rather kill you my way... take out muh lavis cannon and start trying to hit u causing you to become confused knowing that i cant touch you... then while you are wondering about wtf im doin ill run away leaving you stranded in the middle of a room full of claws racing tward you. at the last minute i come in with a bererk wepon and waste all my HP trying to do 2x damage by draning hp to the air causing you even more confusion... After you single handedly defeted every last claw i drop a scape doll and proceed to circle around it until u get dizzy after which i run away yet again just b 4 a horde of 6 delsabers 2 dark belras and 3 chaos bringers appear (is that possible?) leaving you cornered with 1 scape doll... knowing that you can beat these easily i run ahead to the boss and wait. right we go in the teleporter i develop a serious case of amesia and start laying traps all around you before running to dark falz. You manage to get to the 3rd form but then he voodoo doll thingies you and I start whacking away seeing as your a FO u got no hp!!! Cya in hell http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 2, 2003, 12:34 AM
=;_;= I'd kill you by smashing your face into your TV.

Celes152
Mar 3, 2003, 06:16 PM
You left out a part.

On C6, you need to lean up against the laser barrier on the maze, and then once you're at the end teleport without hitting the switch.

=X

Cl0ud
Mar 5, 2003, 07:40 PM
Gracias for the tip.