PDA

View Full Version : To Stay Or Re-Roll That is the Question

EthanEde
Jan 8, 2010, 01:55 AM
Playing on WiFi tonight with some cool cats from the forum I managed to pull down the fang to forge the hadan bite. (I have been running the valley for days, I woke my girlfriend and dogs up shouting when I found the damn thing) And now I am going through the long process of re-rolling it stats for something great. Currently I have it at:

Bite Stamp
0/38/0/39/0

Oh man if only all those numbers were moved to the left, I want native and Machine not beast and dark. Fairly sure I am going to re-roll this, but what do you guys think? I know I want bite stamp. But are beast and dark worth it?

Cruciarius
Jan 8, 2010, 02:00 AM
Iffy. It was hard to find and those stats are nice. However, it's not the stats you want, so I'd probably go with a re-roll.

vadin
Jan 8, 2010, 02:10 AM
Reroll, if you want native/machine go for native machine. Iwas rerolling mine for awhile and had some tempting outcomes, but after awhile I got what i was looking for in afiew nights of rolling.

EthanEde
Jan 8, 2010, 02:14 AM
Well bed time now, I will spend tomorrow re-rolling...uh i'm actually glad you can't do this with almost any other worthwhile weapon. I am so obsessive, I would spend all my time rolling and not playing.

vadin
Jan 8, 2010, 02:20 AM
I know! When I got out of work I spent like the entire rest of the day rerolling my fang >< I hope I never get another fang again!~

Tizerak
Jan 8, 2010, 10:36 AM
Im a big fan of rerolling till I get 3 monster %'s and an acuracy adj and then fortifiy it to 15 on the 0 stat to have bonuses to everything! it may take awhile but you can get 4 mods!

EthanEde
Jan 8, 2010, 11:19 AM
Currently have a:

Bite Stamp
0/0/41/48/0

So tempting to stop, high percents in machine and dark would make it an endgame killer. But I refuse to stop! Re-rolls here I come.

FOrulz
Jan 8, 2010, 11:32 AM
Yep, rerolling is aggravating. I had rolled some super nice stats on my fang once, but the PA was serpent air! =/ Some people would let it slide, but it just can't beat bite stamp for me.

EthanEde
Jan 8, 2010, 12:04 PM
Well when we find you another fang you get to go through this again. Once is plenty for me, gah:

Serpent Air
27/0/0/21/32

Get out of here serpent air you look goofy.