PDA

View Full Version : gc mag raising question

chrisramar
Jan 8, 2010, 03:48 AM
if i raise a mag on redria with a humar male to get a deva at lvl 100
if i give it to a male ramar on purplenum and continue to feed it
will it change to a pushan at lvl 110 or more?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 8, 2010, 04:11 AM
Nope, after becoming a special type @ 4th evolution, it won't change after 10 more levels(up to 200).

It will stay the Deva.

Which one are you trying to create? If you do want the Pushan, stick with it until the lv 100 with the Ranger.

chrisramar
Jan 8, 2010, 04:37 AM
Nope, after becoming a special type @ 4th evolution, it won't change after 10 more levels(up to 200).

It will stay the Deva.

Which one are you trying to create? If you do want the Pushan, stick with it until the lv 100 with the Ranger.

already have 3 x pushans so jus trying something different with the id/classes i have
thanks for the info

ViewtifulJoe
Jan 8, 2010, 05:33 PM
Once a mag becomes a rare mag, it can never change again. You will have your Deva and you will like it.

Z-735
Jan 8, 2010, 05:37 PM
I also have a GC mag question. I'm trying to make a Bhima, but I dunno the feeding pattern for it ><

ViewtifulJoe
Jan 8, 2010, 05:54 PM
I also have a GC mag question. I'm trying to make a Bhima, but I dunno the feeding pattern for it ><

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031 This is the guide you need.

These are the combinations you must meet at lvl 100+ with a female FO:
SKYLY, PINKAL, YELLOWBOZE: DEF + POW = DEX + MIND
~or~
GREENNILL, ORAN PURPLENUM: DEF + MIND = POW + DEX

chrisramar
Jan 10, 2010, 07:23 AM
Once a mag becomes a rare mag, it can never change again. You will have your Deva and you will like it.

got my deva now its great!!