PDA

View Full Version : Finished hard tower!

Cruciarius
Jan 8, 2010, 12:42 PM
I just beat the hard Eternal Tower. Opened the treasure chest and out pops 10 red boxes! :-o

And they are...

Sky Survey
Ortlinde
Phyteuma
Enfield
Nersir
Nethaniel
Fenrir
Shinobi Suit - no slots... :rant:
Asclepios
Power Material

I'm surprised their were no double reds in that, but so upset with the Shinobi Suit...

Note to any tower runners or soon to be tower runners, talk to the little message on the ground. Gold boxes appear, after you do.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 8, 2010, 11:17 PM
congrats...did you unlock super hard?

i got a shinobi suit as well from heaven mother, think it only has one slot though. the only thing i got from the tower that i use is some lvl3 element sky surveys with bonus to hit. otherwise....just mag food.

GULD&MILLA
Jan 8, 2010, 11:41 PM
Wow, I played tower for like hours and got up to floor 58. How many floors are there?

Cruciarius
Jan 8, 2010, 11:50 PM
Eternal Tower has 101 floors.
A ??? Mother at every 10 floors.
Heaven's Mother at floor 101.

And no... super hard isn't unlocked for me, in offline mode, yet. I think you have to find that bakery and do it's mission in hard mode, to unlock super hard. Did several runs of the valley, without any luck finding it, so far.

The only things of note that I can think of using from the run are the materials and a femini soul.

Macman
Jan 9, 2010, 02:08 AM
I think you have to find that bakery and do it's mission in hard mode, to unlock super hard.No you don't. You're missing a quest with that character that you probably ended up clearing with another.

ChaosAngel92
Jan 9, 2010, 02:22 AM
I just had to put an end to my Tower Day because I ran into a Mag raising problem and I had to reset D:

Congratulations on your find!

Cruciarius
Jan 9, 2010, 09:55 AM
No you don't. You're missing a quest with that character that you probably ended up clearing with another.

Ok... how do I know which quest I missed? Because none of the quests say "new" beside them. I really don't want to redo all the quests again.

CoffeeStained
Jan 9, 2010, 01:12 PM
If it helps, I have 22 hard quests cleared, 23 normal quests, no super quests done.
That is, unless a point is added for re-doing a previously done quest, you can compare and see, and I have Super unlocked, without completing the bakery sister quest.

I suggest redoing the quests, but hey, at least you KNOW you've done hard ET.

Cruciarius
Jan 9, 2010, 01:32 PM
I have 20 quests done in hard.

Apparently repeating quests do count though, since it says I've done 38 normal quests.

CoffeeStained
Jan 9, 2010, 01:44 PM
Oh, okay. That sucks. I guess the 'new' status can leave whether you finish the quest or not.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 9, 2010, 02:21 PM
man, maybe thats what is wrong with mine, i played a quest but didnt beat it?

Cruciarius
Jan 9, 2010, 02:23 PM
I don't get why the "new" was removed from the quests though. I've never abandoned a quest, that I can remember.

Cruciarius
Jan 9, 2010, 03:58 PM
Finally unlocked super hard, after doing "Future Hunters".
I swear I did that quest just last night... oh well.

Macman
Jan 10, 2010, 06:09 AM
I don't get why the "new" was removed from the quests though. I've never abandoned a quest, that I can remember.That doesn't remove the "New." You probably just completed it with a different character.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 10, 2010, 11:38 AM
yeah i got my sh mode after redo-ing some quests i thought i did with said character, but as i beat the quest i reached level 84, so it might be one, the other, or both. ide say more likely i did the quest with a previous character.

SPooksMcgee
Jan 10, 2010, 01:55 PM
So what counts as a floor everytime you go up the stair case ?

Cruciarius
Jan 10, 2010, 02:06 PM
Each floor is 7 rooms, in an upside down U shape. Making it from one end of the U to the other counts as a floor. Out of those 7 rooms, 5 have hostiles. The other 2 are entrances/exits for the floor.

Every 10th floor is a ??? Mother, which is just 1 room.