PDA

View Full Version : O_o Red items in the shops

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 8, 2010, 03:08 PM
All the Red items in the shops are about gone...

Looksl ike Red Line has a bigegr impact than what most think. I would really... REALLY findi t hilarious if red Line offers like a +4 Endurance boost. Would make Armas Line meaningless.

But meh who's complaining, right?

Sonn with enough people running that mission all the armors are gonna get cheaper somewhat.

Anyone else feel like sharing their opinion?

Powder Keg
Jan 8, 2010, 03:15 PM
I've never seen Red items in shops.

At least on PC/PS2.

Danny_Dark
Jan 8, 2010, 03:50 PM
I've never seen Red items in shops.

At least on PC/PS2.

Me Neither...

desturel
Jan 8, 2010, 04:08 PM
For one things, Red items are rarely in shops. When was the last time you saw a Red / Knight or Red / Stamina in shops. Heck Red / Wall and Red / Force were only in shops for any significant amount of time when Forest of Illusion and Illusionary Shaft were first released.

For another thing new items are ALWAYS popular. Do you remember how Tears of Light were selling for 1 mill each when the clothing mission was first released? My guess is no. You probably don't remember since it was more than a few weeks ago. Heck, when The Protectors Delta came out, Killer Elite boards were selling for a stack each (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2345151). Easy money.

Anyway, while you are busy looking at today, I'm looking at the overall picture.

Max B
Jan 8, 2010, 06:32 PM
For one things, Red items are rarely in shops. When was the last time you saw a Red / Knight or Red / Stamina in shops. Heck Red / Wall and Red / Force were only in shops for any significant amount of time when Forest of Illusion and Illusionary Shaft were first released.

For another thing new items are ALWAYS popular. Do you remember how Tears of Light were selling for 1 mill each when the clothing mission was first released? My guess is no. You probably don't remember since it was more than a few weeks ago. Heck, when The Protectors Delta came out, Killer Elite boards were selling for a stack each (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2345151). Easy money.

Anyway, while you are busy looking at today, I'm looking at the overall picture.

He obviously means Xbox 360... also on the 360 there are 3 Red/Staminas in shop and 3 Red/Forces right now...
Also.. Killer Elite [b] were sellin for a stack the first few hours the servers were up on the Protecturs mission then they went down to 60mill rather fast

DragonStriker
Jan 8, 2010, 06:48 PM
All the Red items in the shops are about gone...

Looksl ike Red Line has a bigegr impact than what most think. I would really... REALLY findi t hilarious if red Line offers like a +4 Endurance boost. Would make Armas Line meaningless.

But meh who's complaining, right?

Sonn with enough people running that mission all the armors are gonna get cheaper somewhat.

Anyone else feel like sharing their opinion?

What is your obsession with red lines? EVA is quitely simply bad for FighMasters and that's why fighters prefer Armas lines. Also gunners are pretty happy with the +50 atp bonus and 4+ end making them like it more. The only class I could even see preferring red line is a techer, and even then the EVA bonus might not be worth the other areas Armas is better.

stinkyfish97
Jan 8, 2010, 06:55 PM
Uh for those of us that arent playing a master class. You know the other 7 class's, me as a PT would like to have one, well multiples. Whats the block animation look like? same as all GRM shields? I like my Orachio for one thing, its block effect.

DragonStriker
Jan 8, 2010, 07:03 PM
When I said Fighter and Gunner, I was talking about all fighter and gunner classes. just using the masters for examples.

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 9, 2010, 02:38 AM
What is your obsession with red lines? EVA is quitely simply bad for FighMasters and that's why fighters prefer Armas lines. Also gunners are pretty happy with the +50 atp bonus and 4+ end making them like it more. The only class I could even see preferring red line is a techer, and even then the EVA bonus might not be worth the other areas Armas is better.

What is my obsession with Red Lines you ask?

Well.. I loved the red weapons in PSO. And I'll feel "complete" after getting myself a few. Wth a guy can't have something preferred, you think I'm gonna just follow in everyone else's footsteps? I'm a human Fighmaster, ALREADY I'm doing something "Wrong" to many a people's eyes. Why not just go the whole way? I pay ten dollars, I play my way and I STILL get the job done. also helps make the game more challenging. Especially since all I see are Beasts and Casts. ( And I know why. You gotta love that Paradi since it answers everything the game thorws at you.) I'm different. Hence why I play a green haired giant with a green Illuminus coat. I do it because I feel like it.

Although I'm trying my best to NOT turn this into a debate, know that your opinion is valued. :-)

DragonStriker
Jan 9, 2010, 03:09 AM
What is my obsession with Red Lines you ask?

Well.. I loved the red weapons in PSO. And I'll feel "complete" after getting myself a few. Wth a guy can't have something preferred, you think I'm gonna just follow in everyone else's footsteps? I'm a human Fighmaster, ALREADY I'm doing something "Wrong" to many a people's eyes. Why not just go the whole way? I pay ten dollars, I play my way and I STILL get the job done. also helps make the game more challenging. Especially since all I see are Beasts and Casts. ( And I know why. You gotta love that Paradi since it answers everything the game thorws at you.) I'm different. Hence why I play a green haired giant with a green Illuminus coat. I do it because I feel like it.

Although I'm trying my best to NOT turn this into a debate, know that your opinion is valued. :-)

I understand you enjoy the red stuff and everything but in other topics and in even this you have presented your opinions as fact. It's okay to play the game you pay for however you like but the 100 posts about people making red lines and making them neutral is just loltastic. In all seriousness if you are playing to do missions as fast as possible, yes CASTs and Armas lines are your choice but that doesn't make people who choose to play something else "worse" The problem I see is you are taking your opinion and trying to say it's better because you prefer it. When it's actually not and I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I would prefer you not to go around telling people to make neutral armours, because quite simply they suck lol. And it maybe a preference to use them but when I'm doing a mission and they are all dieing because of these neutral armours and not understanding why I'll be irritated. Just please present your opinions as opinions and try to keep the forum educational for newer players, because I think we are all sick and tired of seeing people with neutral palletes telling us their neutrals are better. I understand people do what they like but let's atleast present the info the correct way so they can make a choice and truly understand it.

If you would like I'm more than willing to quote posts where you make incorrect statements about bonuses and such.

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 9, 2010, 03:14 AM
I understand you enjoy the red stuff and everything but in other topics and in even this you have presented your opinions as fact. It's okay to play the game you pay for however you like but the 100 posts about people making red lines and making them neutral is just loltastic. In all seriousness if you are playing to do missions as fast as possible, yes CASTs and Armas lines are your choice but that doesn't make people who choose to play something else "worse" The problem I see is you are taking your opinion and trying to say it's better because you prefer it. When it's actually not and I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I would prefer you not to go around telling people to make neutral armours, because quite simply they suck lol. And it maybe a preference to use them but when I'm doing a mission and they are all dieing because of these neutral armours and not understanding why I'll be irritated. Just please present your opinions as opinions and try to keep the forum educational for newer players, because I think we are all sick and tired of seeing people with neutral palletes telling us their neutrals are better. I understand people do what they like but let's atleast present the info the correct way so they can make a choice and truly understand it.

Well Dragonstriker, let me correct myself I say my way is better for ME because I prefer.
And even then that is still an opinion. If that is how I have been coming off than I'm sorry.

As for the whole Neutral thing that's why I SAID at the beginning IMHO. MY HONEST OPINION. Does that mean I'm right? Heck no, I've been wrong millions of times. (I'm human, not a Cast that can calculate things you know)

I think for me that works best because what would YOU do if you were all 50 Dark on this guy, Armas OR Red line. And then he turns light, what then? It's gonna hurt when he hits you, and in most cases such as my self, I'm gonna get pwned. But this is my own opinion take it for whatevery ou think it to be. But do not come at my gaming skills on a game that requires nothing to play unless you're Taing and even then that's minimal, IMHO. NOT saying you did say that,b ut just putting that out there.

Delete
Jan 9, 2010, 10:50 AM
Nayto, there is no need for you to apologize. You are clearly stating that it was an opinion from the beginning. Dragon, it seems you are confusing Fact and opinion a little too much. As I quote from your own post........

In all seriousness if you are playing to do missions as fast as possible, yes CASTs and Armas lines are your choice

That is not 100% true, I don't need an Armas Line, I can use a storm line and still beat the mission just as fast.

The problem I see is you are taking your opinion and trying to say it's better because you prefer it. When it's actually not and I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I would prefer you not to go around telling people to make neutral armours, because quite simply they suck lol.

Can you just reread this? Your doing the same thing Einstein.

If you would like I'm more than willing to quote posts where you make incorrect statements about bonuses and such.

Why would you waste time and do that? Who will really care? Will that make you sleep at night? --__--

Powder Keg
Jan 9, 2010, 11:25 AM
http://img.moronail.net/img/3/7/1037.jpg

DragonStriker
Jan 9, 2010, 11:43 AM
Nayto, there is no need for you to apologize. You are clearly stating that it was an opinion from the beginning. Dragon, it seems you are confusing Fact and opinion a little too much. As I quote from your own post........

That is not 100% true, I don't need an Armas Line, I can use a storm line and still beat the mission just as fast.

http://www.psupedia.info/Storm_Line
http://www.psupedia.info/Armas_Line

Can you just reread this? Your doing the same thing Einstein.

Why would you waste time and do that? Who will really care? Will that make you sleep at night? --__--

http://www.psupedia.info/Storm_Line
http://www.psupedia.info/Armas_Line
As I said people looking to do the mission as fast as possible will prefer the attack and acc boost they recieve from Armas Lines more than any other armour in combo with the 4 slots and END. I never once said you can't do a mission fast using a stormline or other armour just that if you are looking to get the optimal damage Armas is for you.

Secondly everything I have said is mathematically superior to things I compared it to. I said neutrals aren't as good as elemental weapons, the % proves that. I said that Armas line is better for fighters and gunners compared to Red Line which is proven by the better boosts and more end. Oh and not to mention the lower EVA which is indeed nice for fighters and gunners.

On your last point, I was only saying if he didn't believe me I was willing to go and find the posts so he would understand what I meant, and obviously he didn't know which one I was referring to so I am going to go find the posts.

DragonStriker
Jan 9, 2010, 11:52 AM
I want to say something about this....

There are those that said this day will never happen... Where are they to say so, now? (Cookie for the reference)

I mean seriously, I remember:

"Dark God S2 will never replace White Beast S2" If they're saying that now, they're an idiot, imo.

"Armas Line > Red Line" "Red Line's eva means it's horrible for FM" Only those who do not understand the concept of JUST counter, seriously. It's not my fault if you love to spam Jabroken. Also, From what I've been told by the users of the very few Red lines, is that they supposedly give a nice boost to EVERYTHING, including Stamina. Now while I myself have not confirmed this, that would mean it still gives end. (Not sure how many) But if it's 4+, then what are you to say about that Red Line haters.

And other riff raff about it's not great yada yada. Looks like they all stfu and are also running that mission too.

And while we're on the subject; Dark Falz. You are indeed worthy of being known as the Final Boss. I lol'd at the guy who went in with a 25 Armas dark and a Viijeri Rainbow only for it to go light, and one-shot. I lol'd, until it went red; because I had Ice armor. >.> Anyways, This might be a challenge for small parties But enough Jabrogas and it'll fall. It IS MUCH harder than any other boss 'll give it that. and that Divine Punishment; has anyone even found a way around that move yet?

This whole post kind of sums up what I was talking about. First you thought people were idiots for saying the new mission wouldn't kill White Beast(On the first day) Secondly you quoted a post about neutral armours and basically implied they are better for this boss. (If you don't agree with my assumption here you probably should clarify) Thirdly you bring up "just counter" in regards to it being more usefull than low evasion in which it's not(Ask any High end FighMaster) This is in a manner of pure speed through a mission. Oh and you did do a good job saying that you weren't sure about the boosts so I do commend you on that part. The part about all the red line haters "stfu" and running the brand new difficulty with other drops than Red Lines is a little wrong to say when it's only the first day. And you only said "imo" when you were calling people idiots.

Now obviously this is all my opinion of your posting, so please do not take this as some kind of trolling. It's funny how anytime someone disagrees someone "obviously" trolled them.

Ryno
Jan 9, 2010, 11:52 AM
I saw a Red Line in Shops for a stack but it was only 19%.. ehh
didn't want to buy it becuase of the percent.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/RedLine1.jpg

I checked back after 3 hours and it's gone. lol

DragonStriker
Jan 9, 2010, 11:57 AM
Congratz on the sale.

Powder Keg
Jan 9, 2010, 01:13 PM
Now obviously this is all my opinion of your posting, so please do not take this as some kind of trolling. It's funny how anytime someone disagrees someone "obviously" trolled them.

Forgive me if I have a rough time believing you would be so sensitive to the most ridiculous of things.

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 9, 2010, 03:48 PM
This whole post kind of sums up what I was talking about. First you thought people were idiots for saying the new mission wouldn't kill White Beast(On the first day) Secondly you quoted a post about neutral armours and basically implied they are better for this boss. (If you don't agree with my assumption here you probably should clarify) Thirdly you bring up "just counter" in regards to it being more usefull than low evasion in which it's not(Ask any High end FighMaster) This is in a manner of pure speed through a mission. Oh and you did do a good job saying that you weren't sure about the boosts so I do commend you on that part. The part about all the red line haters "stfu" and running the brand new difficulty with other drops than Red Lines is a little wrong to say when it's only the first day. And you only said "imo" when you were calling people idiots.

I do not see it as trolling, I see it more as a debate, and you have corrected me on most of my statements. Yes I did think people were idiots, and of course what happened? People went back to White Beast, once again, I was wrong. Just not my week to make guesses I suppose :-? I personally believed a 0% would be good for this boss, as I stated on the OFF-chance he does turn into something that may own your character. Now for the mission itself, a Dark is HEAVILY required, and a Vijeri / Resist too if you can get one. I've run with small groups and have seen several Dark Armor (Armas) wearers (Even the oddball ones that used Fire armor De Ragan Line) Cast AND Beast fighmaster, get killed pretty badly by his attribute change (Which I have seen him turn Ice and Light the most.)

As for the statement about Red Line "Haters" to stfu, maybe I was being a bit childish on that statement, but I'm a fanatic with the Red items. Line, Flowen Greatsword.

milranduil
Jan 9, 2010, 03:59 PM
what would YOU do if you were all 50 Dark on this guy, Armas OR Red line. And then he turns light, what then?

You change to light armor...it takes all of 1 second literally to do so. You can even do it mid-PA! This is why you carry multiple armors with you >_>

DragonStriker
Jan 9, 2010, 05:08 PM
You change to light armor...it takes all of 1 second literally to do so. You can even do it mid-PA! This is why you carry multiple armors with you >_>

This or just ignore the damage because in all honesty it doesn't slow you down a ton in a mission getting hit wearing the wrong element. For this mission I definately only use Dark armour because even when I solo I rarely see the boss change elements. I have now seen it happen once where it changed to ice and then died 5 seconds later. Now I understand my experiences aren't the same for everyone but I definately would never waste my time making something as horrid as a neutral element for a mission that rarely would even have a slight benefit for having it.