PDA

View Full Version : When I go online I would like to know some people...

Genoa
Feb 27, 2003, 05:34 PM
The ONLY reason I bought PSO is because of the O in PSO. I still have not gotten the adapter but I will have it. I gotta get my freaken job back... I trained so hard with My RAmar...but then...my friend (hey that rymed) played my game and TURNED IT OFF WHEN IT WAS SAVING!!! So I lost the character that I was training just so I could get a little respect when I went online. Didn't want to be a complete newb. I was at level 89 on Ultimate. But now I have a level 22 RAmar, 20 HUmar, 12 RAmar, 12 RAcast, 21 FOneweal, 19 FOnewm, 6 RAmar, and 16 HUcaseal. But I lost 89 RAmar, 50 HUcast, 25 RAmar, and 12 FOmarl...
But when I do go online sometime this month... I would like to have some friend to help me out! PEEEZ??? (Gamecube Version)

Muku6
Feb 27, 2003, 05:40 PM
If you need help when you get on, let me know. I only have one character out of my three right now at a high level, but considering she's a Force, she could help if you need any.

thewiredknight
Feb 27, 2003, 05:48 PM
I can play sometime, but not till the second week of March. I leave for spring break on saturday so I will be gone for a while. I have a level 30 FOmarl and a level 66 HUmar.

MonoxideChild
Feb 27, 2003, 08:52 PM
I can help. I currently am training another HUcast which is now at level 73.

Mystil
Feb 28, 2003, 10:37 AM
IF I get online today...then well just 'look' for a RAmarl named Silhouette, and uhm LOL we can help 'each other' out. Cause, I'm only level 14. (Maybe 17 when I get online)