Jan 9, 2010, 01:20 AM
So I have this bad-ass kind of mag:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/guides/zero/mags/hagal.jpg

Currently the stats I have is:

STR 25
DEF 20
ATA 25
MIND 0

Of course, doing the math, my mag its at level 70.
So I was feeding it so I can raise more STR, but when I went to 71, she changed into this:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/guides/zero/mags/wyn.jpg

Now, I don't explain to me why since it is already in its Tier 4.
I thought that mags, once they evolve the 3rd time, they stuck into that evolution (in PS0).
Looks like I was wrong, but luckily I saved my game not longer before I fed it, so I decided to turn on the DS on, and start again.

Now I feed it so I raise the ATA to 26 it became into this:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/guides/zero/mags/ansul.jpg

I explain the different shapes my mag is changing, what I don't explain to myself is why keeps changing if it was already on the last tier?
I did another experiment, if I raise DEF it keeps being the one mentioned at first, so I guess I'm going to feed it with more DEF (although that was not my intention), but can someone explain me why is changing?

Thanks for your time.

Rayvinh
Jan 9, 2010, 01:48 AM
If you want to keep your hagal mag and have a fairly even mix of hit, power, and guard, first you have to get your mag's hit to 34, then guard to 33(by this point it should be hagal again), and then raise power to 33. it should stay hagal. ( I would know, I have one with this setup) Hope that helped!

ChaosAngel92
Jan 9, 2010, 01:52 AM
If you want to keep your hagal mag and have a fairly even mix of hit, power, and guard, first you have to get your mag's hit to 34, then guard to 33(by this point it should be hagal again), and then raise power to 33. it should stay hagal. ( I would know, I have one with this setup) Hope that helped!

Ah!
That seems good, thanks a lot.
Yeah, I can live with the firebird for a while.....but I have to ask.
There is no way to keep raising the STR and keeping this shape right?

Ice Sniper
Jan 9, 2010, 01:57 AM
Well it goes like this... In order for it to be Hagal the Stats have to be Hit>Guard >Other stuff. Im pretty sure it goes like that anyway. So in order to keep it a Hagal you woul need to always have hit highest then guard second highest(attack can be equal to guard though as long as it doesnt go over or its wrecked)

ChaosAngel92
Jan 9, 2010, 02:05 AM
Well it goes like this... In order for it to be Hagal the Stats have to be Hit>Guard >Other stuff. Im pretty sure it goes like that anyway. So in order to keep it a Hagal you woul need to always have hit highest then guard second highest(attack can be equal to guard though as long as it doesnt go over or its wrecked)

But why it didn't changed before? why not when it was:

STR 21
DEF 20
HIT 25
MIND 0

I guess it activates every 10 levels.

Razalgrim
Jan 9, 2010, 03:48 AM
It changes every 10 levels after 60 according to your stat order. So, if you started off with 21 Hit/20 Guard/19 Power, then changed it to 21 Hit/20 Guard/28 Power (mag level 69) it won't change... yet. But once it hits 70, it will change from Hagal to something else regardless of what stat you raise at level 69.

To put it simply, the stats should be Hit > Guard> Other every ten levels to make it stay as a Hagal.

Tizerak
Jan 9, 2010, 06:43 AM
Also note if you want to keep the hagal look, if you have Hit > Guard = ATP/MST as long as guard is equal to a stat it wont change either