PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 sooo....im guessing no mic support...

GreyWolf360
Jan 9, 2010, 02:51 PM
i have a model 3000...since i havn't seen anything regarding mic useage over online multiplayer its pretty safe to assume there is none amirite?

ashley50
Jan 9, 2010, 03:23 PM
try Ad Hoc Mode...as seen on this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyFdzGFmOPY

GreyWolf360
Jan 9, 2010, 03:41 PM
uhm...with infrastructure already in this game, people are really still gonna use adhoc party... :[ ?

Volcompat321
Jan 9, 2010, 03:46 PM
uhm...with infrastructure already in this game, people are really still gonna use adhoc party... :[ ?

Well, with PS:P2 now working on CFW, I'm sure there are people out there not willing to pay for the game.
Not paying for the game=not playing infrastructure.

ashley50
Jan 9, 2010, 03:47 PM

If you're gonna stcik with infrastructure then you'll have to use alternative ways of communicating with other people liek MSN, Chat rooms....etc.

If you want voice chat then you eitehr FIND a friend who ALSO plays PSP2, meet up with him in RL, play multimode near each other.

Ad Hoc if you know someone else who plays PSP2 with a PS3 and a PSP and Set up a party and talk to each other via the blutooth headset.

oh yeah...forgot about ventrillo.

GreyWolf360
Jan 9, 2010, 03:53 PM
well the messaging doesnt sound like a bad idea...isnt like im going to play it online everywhere i go regardless

Volcompat321
Jan 9, 2010, 04:07 PM
Skype is always good too, and it's free(skype to skype anyway).