PDA

View Full Version : A hostile is moving backward?

mid Knight
Jan 9, 2010, 06:44 PM
Hi all, I just notice a bug/glitch were the hostile is like being moved backward almost like a moonwalk. I mean it's happen then a hostile is coming toward you but then some kind of unseen force it pushing it back. I notice this a couple of time when I was in free play Paru which I though it was lag but this happen more when was doing Super hard mode eternal tower. I just wondering if any of you haven encounter this glitch.

Cruciarius
Jan 9, 2010, 06:49 PM
It's a dedication to MJ.

But seriously, I haven't seen it happen. I've seen people/hostiles disappear and reappear, but during WiFi play, so I'm assuming that is just lag and it rarely happens.

Never seen a hostile moonwalk though.

Snagglux_10
Jan 12, 2010, 01:35 PM
Something like this happened to me yesterday. A Hildegao charged into Sarisa backwards and defeated her. ._.

Volta
Jan 12, 2010, 05:35 PM
Probably a multiplayer synch issue. PSZ is kind of weird about this kind of stuff.

rickfrior
Jan 12, 2010, 06:51 PM
Haha! Me too, on Eternal Tower, this Hildegao tackled backwards, then I was hit when I wasn't supposed to be. >,<

lavisblade
Jan 12, 2010, 06:59 PM
I've seen the hilde- bears do moonwalks, multiple times. Usually it saves me, though not always lol. Like Cruciarius said, it's a tribute to MJ. For sure.

Cruciarius
Jan 12, 2010, 07:08 PM
I was hit when I wasn't supposed to be. >,<

This happens to me a lot. xD

"Stop hitting me! You're not supposed to do that. Let me kill you."

rickfrior
Jan 12, 2010, 08:16 PM
A lot, you say?
Hm, it only actually happened to me once. LOL

Justin Time
Jan 12, 2010, 10:38 PM
It tends to happen to me only when I confuse the enemy.

Cruciarius
Jan 12, 2010, 10:44 PM
A lot, you say?
Hm, it only actually happened to me once. LOL

I was trying to make a joke... saying hostiles shouldn't attack me at all and let me kill them. I guess I failed. ^^;

zeital
Jan 13, 2010, 12:11 AM
also if free play that dark tech at full charge pulls stuff towards it mayb thats also wat u saw? (not discounting a bug or anything just that how this happened to me)

mid Knight
Jan 13, 2010, 05:12 AM
I ensure you that it wasn't the use of the dark tech. They really were moving backward. Although some of you had said it maybe a internet issue which make sense if it happen in freeplay but I have encounter this again during offline when I was in the eternal tower SH. E.g one of those frog was hopping toward me then it started moving backward and another one was Saria was attacking Reyhound and they move (as in something invisible pushing them) backward toward to the back of the room (well the Reyhound move backward).

zeital
Jan 13, 2010, 05:30 AM
i guess it adds some very funny moment to the game then XD

mid Knight
Jan 13, 2010, 06:40 AM
Lol I find it more annoying then funny, well it was funny at first but it annoying to travel the extra distance when they start moving backward.

Browny
Jun 19, 2010, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure if this is unrelated, but once, I was frozen and I actually slided about and followed one of those Finjers moving about. Granted, I was locked on to it, but I don't think that's supposed to happen. o.o;