PDA

View Full Version : On WiFi...

Cruciarius
Jan 9, 2010, 09:17 PM
I wish their were more options, when doing Free Play. I know most of you seem to be against it, but I'm annoyed when I look for a super hard run and end up with only 1 person, sometimes which is only low 60s. However, no matter the lvl they are, if it's just me and them, they always leave.

So for future games with a similar feature, like Free Play, I wish they would allow party size options. Like, if I want to only play with a full group or not, kind of option.

ARChan
Jan 9, 2010, 09:21 PM
I wish their were more options, when doing Free Play. I know most of you seem to be against it, but I'm annoyed when I look for a super hard run and end up with only 1 person, sometimes which is only low 60s. However, no matter the lvl they are, if it's just me and them, they always leave.

So for future games with a similar feature, like Free Play, I wish they would allow party size options. Like, if I want to only play with a full group or not, kind of option.

I kinda agree with more options to the Free Play. Like having stage select for each difficulty rather than selecting which difficulty and stages you want to go to for all your selected difficulties.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 10, 2010, 11:46 AM
ability to exchange fc's during freeplay...ive met some cool players on freeplay. then again, some werent so cool.