PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on FOmar ??

SPooksMcgee
Jan 10, 2010, 02:26 PM
So I made a FOmar because i was just trying game out his stats are a bit messed up like i think i used a few power materials...didnt know there was a limit haha. So i looked and i am wondering if i should reroll now while I am at 55 and make a better Force any suggestions. Or do FOmar rock later on and are good ? SUggestions and comments please :]

Cruciarius
Jan 10, 2010, 02:31 PM
I've never played a FOmar, but if you're worried about the power mats used, you can buy something in the sewers to clear your character of all materials they have used, to start fresh.

SPooksMcgee
Jan 10, 2010, 02:34 PM
Those dont bother me so much was not going for the perfect character. Just wondering if i should make a FOnewearl or something if they were better.

Efreet
Jan 10, 2010, 02:35 PM
You can keep it as it is for now.
Melee forces can run trough normal and hard mode easily, you`ll probably need to reset the mats later since in SH you need a good weapon with lot of hit and buff spell to go melee.

SPooksMcgee
Jan 10, 2010, 02:38 PM
Well I am not planning on going melee...just i slipped up with a few. But i redid my mag for MST and Guard to withstand some hits on SH which i like alot better.

rickfrior
Jan 10, 2010, 02:44 PM
If you like both action and techniques at the same time, a FOmar is your best choice.
FOmars excel with ATP than any other Forces, so it's best to balance your ATP with your MST using Materials and Mag Stats. (Or optionally, you can just focus on pure ATP, but that's not my preference)

It's only an estimate, but my FOmar's ATP is 773 with my Lv5 CelebLuzparias, and of course, you can dramatically increase your ATP with Zalure and Shifta together...so your question that FOmars rock later on, it's way true. :p

FoMarlBorough
Jan 10, 2010, 06:07 PM
how viable is a melee fomar this time around...im kinda interested.

SirTopps
Jan 10, 2010, 07:32 PM
dont give up the man robe bro.
and join the force club. check us out in the groups section

leviayurashyguy
Jan 10, 2010, 07:53 PM
its not bad. im thinking of going Full battle mage with my FOmarl. ATM im hybrid with MST>ATP in terms of mats and a pure HIT mag but im still pleased with the results. i prolly don't do as much as a RAcast or my TECH's but i do bring Shita 15 and Zalure 15 to the party which increases my DPS considerably

Battle mages have a limited selection or weapons to choose from. they have access to the best sabers, handguns, shields, and mechguns that can have Celeb. Humans are however restricted to 6* daggers (FOnewys get Foie Haze WTF?) and the Axeon Series gunblades

if you don't want to try your battle mage build, you can feel assured in knowing that FOmar the best offensive FO in all except one stage (Dark Shrine).