PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 where can i get those 4 items needed for magashi eradication mission?

Fonsi
Jan 11, 2010, 04:57 AM
where can i get those 4 items needed for magashi eradication mission?
can you guys tell me in particular what missions can i get each of the four items needed to play magashi eradication....

so far i already played the mission 2 times and im amazed how big the exp gained...but i run out of the items needed...

apprecite it if someone can help me

Illuminate
Jan 11, 2010, 04:59 AM
You get one of each from every planet. Heart Keys from Parum, the other three from the other three planets.

Edit: Basicly the planet you frequent, is the one you have the most of the items from.

Edit 2: Just spam C rank on planets that have the ones you need, and you're good!

Fonsi
Jan 11, 2010, 05:15 AM
You get one of each from every planet. Heart Keys from Parum, the other three from the other three planets.

Edit: Basicly the planet you frequent, is the one you have the most of the items from.

Edit 2: Just spam C rank on planets that have the ones you need, and you're good!

man so that was it...thanks a bunch....im not sure if the planet in the first choice in the free mission is parum....thats explains why 1 got 400+ pieces of the first one and the other three just about 20 each...

haha now i need to move to another planet....thanks

GeoSword
Jan 11, 2010, 10:14 AM
I think there's more than 3 of those items now.

魔石ハートキー - Magic Rock Heart Key
* 魔石イリティスタ - Magic Rock Iritista
* 魔石ブラッディムーン - Magic Rock Bloody Moon
* 魔石ファントムナイト - Magic Rock Phantom Night
* 魔石ライジングサン - Magic Rock Rising Sun

The ones with a * are new to this game. I tried doing Magashi Eradication and I got killed halfway and the game glitched up for some reason. A enemy did a heavy attack, my character fell over and then I was stuck that way with full health.(?) Looks like I gotta try it again.

Tycho
Jan 12, 2010, 03:26 AM
If you do well at Eradication, your amount of Bloody Moons won't really drop by the way, so don't mind Moatoob much.