PDA

View Full Version : When is the right time to start playing online?

GoR mehn
Jan 11, 2010, 07:57 PM
I've got a lv 23 humar & I'm about to beat normal...

lavisblade
Jan 11, 2010, 08:11 PM
I'd recommend you at least beat the story, maybe unlock SH or something, but really, it doesn't matter. You could do it whenever you feel like doing it.

Cruciarius
Jan 11, 2010, 08:15 PM
At least until you know the class you're playing as and know about each boss fight, so... yeah, beat at least normal.

I get annoyed when I play hard and even SH, seeing a force using the wrong techs for the area.

Konomaru
Jan 11, 2010, 08:19 PM
i suggest start playing at lv 30 or higher because hard mode on wifi worth more trouble than playing on normal mode online, the exp is lesser than what you get alone offline.

GoR mehn
Jan 11, 2010, 08:49 PM
Good good I'm having a little trouble with mother trinity but I'll grind a little then take cAre of her...

So how do you all communicate when u play cuz the Preset msgs don't even have "goodbye". Aim or irc or...?

ARChan
Jan 11, 2010, 08:54 PM
Good good I'm having a little trouble with mother trinity but I'll grind a little then take cAre of her...

So how do you all communicate when u play cuz the Preset msgs don't even have "goodbye". Aim or irc or...?

If you mean by playing with peoples' FCs, there's the pictochat function annd shortcuts that you could customize. You'll find out that it's much better than freakin' going to Free Play.

lavisblade
Jan 11, 2010, 08:57 PM
I don't play free play...much easier to just get people's friend code on this site and just play with them...gather a bunch of them...post a "Wanna play now" post on the Player Matchup sub-forum and when people reply, add them and stuff until you have a good sized friend's list...or you could check out the sticky "PSZ Offical Friend Code List" or whatever...though I did the first...that way you know the people you play with somewhat more

GoR mehn
Jan 12, 2010, 01:09 PM
"Great!". Lol. I've been lvling like crazy in late game normal mode! Will be looking for people to play with later tonight

Opodomus
Jan 12, 2010, 01:13 PM
I hope you have a great online experience! I haven't played wifi yet for various reasons but I did play local wireless with my brother and it was great fun. The only thing I miss is having four total members to max out flozir. 40 seconds of invulnerability is so hot.

Cruciarius
Jan 12, 2010, 01:20 PM
I've had an overall good experience doing Free Play. Sometimes you get stuck with players much lower lvl than you, so you basically do all the work. Once I got put with a hacker... that wasn't fun.

Most of the time I get a decent group. People will revive/heal each other and sometimes wait while you pick up the chest drops, before moving on to another room.