PDA

View Full Version : blahhh! no tech drops

zachlingerfelt
Jan 12, 2010, 12:33 PM
im not quite sure whats wrong but.... ive been getting minimum tech drops. On HM shrine i got a couple of them, but on SH i get no tech's... im not quit sure whats wrong. i tryed playing online aswell to see if i can get any. but nope. its getting rather iritating. Also i been killing Arca Plant boss alot on SH tryin to get milias breaker but no luck..... its getting really iritating.

Dnd
Jan 12, 2010, 12:38 PM
GUess your just unlucky, some shrine runs in superhard i get no techs (for 2-3 runs even) then in one run i'd get megid,jellen,deband 14.. foie,zalure,anti 15.

I also found that (hush) playing my brothers R4 version of PSZ, no techs dropped.. ever....

Opodomus
Jan 12, 2010, 12:41 PM
Maybe because you're a dirty cheater

zachlingerfelt
Jan 12, 2010, 12:42 PM
i dont see how someone useing an R4 or flash cart can lower their drop rate. thats wierd, ive read though that some flash cart users cant save their game or it crashes alot. But ive never heard of the drop rate thing lol.

zachlingerfelt
Jan 12, 2010, 12:43 PM
Maybe because you're a dirty cheater

lol who cares AR is their for a reason.

Opodomus
Jan 12, 2010, 12:47 PM
lol who cares AR is their for a reason.

Time for an internet fight!

If you read the boards, you'd know that being a dirty cheater DOES affect drop rates. Also, I believe you meant to say that action replay is there for a reason.

Lastly, my <insert measurement standard of electronic achievement> is bigger than yours.

zachlingerfelt
Jan 12, 2010, 12:49 PM
Time for an internet fight!

If you read the boards, you'd know that being a dirty cheater DOES affect drop rates. Also, I believe you meant to say that action replay is there for a reason.

Lastly, my <insert measurement standard of electronic achievement> is bigger than yours.

ROFLCOPTER Action replay cant effect drop rates, thats stupid. If you can give a link to a liable site that tell's you what effects drop rate then sure ill believe you but until i see proof im not gonna take your word lol.

Opodomus
Jan 12, 2010, 01:09 PM
Action replay can't affect drop rates; that's stupid. If you can give a link to a reliable site that tells you what affects drop rate then sure I'll believe you but until I see proof I'm not gonna take your word.

Did I say action replay affects drop rates? Did YOU for that matter? You said you hadn't heard of flash carts affecting drop rates.

That said, Action Replay CAN affect drop rates. Anyone with the tiniest understanding of computer science could tell you that.

While it may be more accurate to refer to flash carts as stealing, the term cheating will suffice. I fixed your post for you also.

Cruciarius
Jan 12, 2010, 01:10 PM
Actually, from what I've read Sega did some kind of anti-piracy where if you don't own the actual game (playing from a ROM, using AR or R4), then you get crap drops.

Crap drops is what crap gamers deserve. Don't cheat and you'll do fine.

Tizerak
Jan 12, 2010, 01:34 PM

That's probably the best thing I've read in awhile on a forum /salute

Opodomus
Jan 12, 2010, 01:54 PM

I see your schwartz is as big as mine...

Nineteen
Jan 12, 2010, 01:58 PM
There are several places that have confirmed that flash cart users only get healing items and blue box armor from monster drops. This indeed was anti-piracy by Sega, and has since been fixed by hackers. Flash cart users can now play the game normally.

Cruciarius
Jan 12, 2010, 02:03 PM
There are several places that have confirmed that flash cart users only get healing items and blue box armor from monster drops. This indeed was anti-piracy by Sega, and has since been fixed by hackers. Flash cart users can now play the game normally.

However, it's still frowned upon and those of us who know you don't own the real game, won't be playing with you via WiFi. Your loss for not buying the game, like you should.

Opodomus
Jan 12, 2010, 02:04 PM
I bought two copies of the game, do I get double drops?

Dnd
Jan 12, 2010, 02:09 PM
I bought two copies of the game, do I get double drops?

if you play both at once, then in theory you do. (its why i got my brother a copy aswell)

Opodomus
Jan 12, 2010, 02:13 PM
if you play both at once, then in theory you do. (its why i got my brother a copy aswell)

That's what I did, bought my brother a copy :)

Dnd
Jan 12, 2010, 02:18 PM
That's what I did, bought my brother a copy :)

Heh nice.. he picked a force so any hunter loot i can use he just gives me (and vice-versa).. pretty sweet deal imo ^^

Tizerak
Jan 12, 2010, 02:21 PM
*tries to develop the skills to play 2 DS's at once*

Nineteen
Jan 12, 2010, 02:33 PM
However, it's still frowned upon and those of us who know you don't own the real game, won't be playing with you via WiFi. Your loss for not buying the game, like you should.

Never said I pirate the game. I'm just informed. Besides, IIRC, people with pirated and patched PSZ's cannot get online with them. Same with people with AR's, I think.

Cruciarius
Jan 12, 2010, 02:46 PM
I've read that ROMs and R4s with PSZ can go online. This is why people who complain about no good drops, also admit to using such devices/cheats/illegal copies and have also stated they tried it online with the same results.

Opodomus
Jan 12, 2010, 02:58 PM
Never said I pirate the game. I'm just informed. Besides, IIRC, people with pirated and patched PSZ's cannot get online with them. Same with people with AR's, I think.

I don't think anyone was accusing you, Nineteen. We were accusing the dirty cheater.

Unfortunately, both my brother and I are the type to want to play all three classes. However our class/race combinations are different so if we find any class/race specific gear we can share!

Also, the spell checker thinks "combinations" is spelled incorrectly. Bad spell checker.